Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,062
    When I mentioned Kurzawa last year we could have had a shot also but now I think it's too late. :cry:

Maybe Fuchs on a free or for a couple of mil in January. :boh:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    When I mentioned Kurzawa last year we could have had a shot also but now I think it's too late. :cry:

Maybe Fuchs on a free or for a couple of mil in January. :boh:
    French Newspapers claims we have prepared a bid for him come January

- - - Updated - - -

as for gabbiadini, can someone please remind me how much we paid for him and how much we'll actually make from selling him? sounds very minimal if you ask me

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Rakib, since you won't come to us. We'll come to you. The Mod Team has decided to let you have your original account back under one condition. You will be on a 3 month probation. Meaning anything malo will result in a direct ban, no infractions. Boomala, Boomala. That's all she wrote.

Contact one of the Mods and we'll go over the details. Your current account will of course be banned.

Thanks. Mod Team.

he_is_legend

Jun 4, 2012
    Rakib, since you won't come to us. We'll come to you. The Mod Team has decided to let you have your original account back under one condition. You will be on a 3 month probation. Meaning anything malo will result in a direct ban, no infractions. Boomala, Boomala. That's all she wrote.

Contact one of the Mods and we'll go over the details. Your current account will of course be banned.

Thanks. Mod Team.
    :tup:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

Thanks. Mod Team.
    I love you :heart:

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
    Gazzetta: Already in January Juve are targeting Rugani, Zaza or Berardi: green light for Allegri. He Likes the defender of Empoli; if Giovinco parts, comes one of the jewels of Sassuolo.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)