Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

which one? Enzo?
Yeah :D There's a video with highlights of him. The resemblance to his father's style is scary, the way the touches, controls and handles the ball it's just too Zidane-esque.

- - - Updated - - -

Here it is. For an old fart like me who's seen most of Zidane's career it's disturbing to see someone resemble so much his style and skills.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Yeah :D There's a video with highlights of him. The resemblance to his father's style is scary, the way the touches, controls and handles the ball it's just too Zidane-esque.

- - - Updated - - -

Here it is. For an old fart like me who's seen most of Zidane's career it's disturbing to see someone resemble so much his style and skills.

Dont need to be that old, i saw most of it and i'm 29 :D

But holy damn, the resemblences are shivveringly close.

The way he moves, and how he went 360 one way and then turned back but past the bunch. THAT is exactly how zidane used to draw an entire team out of position. I miss players who can do that so much

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Overeating a young kid against a bunch of no-ones for doing trying-hard-to-impress maneuvers on an indecisive part of the field.

If it were any other kid, and not the son of Zidane, no one would bait an eye.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Overeating a young kid against a bunch of no-ones for doing trying-hard-to-impress maneuvers on an indecisive part of the field.

:disagree: Nobody is overrating anybody. I didn't see a single poster here saying he's the next big thing. We're discussing his style which heavily resembles his father's.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

I wanna overeat Zidane's daughter.

- - - Updated - - -

Or ancelotti's. She's a hot piece of ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)