Winning Eleven 8 / Pro Evolution Soccer 4 (10 Viewers)

JuVeMaNia86

Jan 8, 2005
++ [ originally posted by iBianconeri ] ++
hey does the game have the argentinian league? and does anyone have a link or something to the video of the "La Bona"/"Coup Du Foulard" move Ronaldo made?
Its "Rabona" not "La Bona" and every player in WE8 can do this trick not only Ronaldo , i did this trick with Rivaldo. :D

[video : http://www.geocities.com/juventuz86/WE8_Rivaldo.zip ]
Note:
1-This video are *.3gp
2-you can play this video on Real Player , Nokia Multimedia Player , or QuickTime Player

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by iBianconeri ] ++
hey does the game have the argentinian league? and does anyone have a link or something to the video of the "La Bona"/"Coup Du Foulard" move Ronaldo made?

you probably have to d/l a patch that will give you an argentinian league

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
ok so today is like the day WE8 is supposed to come out in the U.S. but apparently all stores that i've called say they don't have it. Does anyone know who's selling it? i've tried KB Toys, Walmart, Best Buy, i haven't tried Circuit City but i dono..

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Anyone in here using Olivera regularly? Any thoughts on him?

Yes, his stats suck in pes4. That's why I use him though, as I want to continue playing with juventus in the game. Playing with juve's best 11 is way too easy though.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
Anyone in here using Olivera regularly? Any thoughts on him?

Yes, his stats suck in pes4. That's why I use him though, as I want to continue playing with juventus in the game. Playing with juve's best 11 is way too easy though.
If you want a good challange, then play Master league with the default roster on 6 star difficulty level. Putting Olivera in isn't going to make it that tougher.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I always play on 6 stars, but I do not enjoy playing with the default roster. As I don't enjoy playing with players I do not know.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
I always play on 6 stars, but I do not enjoy playing with the default roster. As I don't enjoy playing with players I do not know.
Then play with weaker teams like Chievo or Udinese.

May 30, 2004
winning eleven is only playable on ps2 .... when it comes to pc its just fifa .. nd try the new european uefe 2004 2005 ... very nice game .... i personally found the idea of making missions for each game very interesting .....i kno there arent many ea sports supporters here .... but am sure sum of you just dont like winning eleven ... botom line if you dont have a ps2 or x box get ea soccer games on pc koz winning eleven series is uselessss

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
winning eleven is only playable on ps2 .... when it comes to pc its just fifa .. nd try the new european uefe 2004 2005 ... very nice game .... i personally found the idea of making missions for each game very interesting .....i kno there arent many ea sports supporters here .... but am sure sum of you just dont like winning eleven ... botom line if you dont have a ps2 or x box get ea soccer games on pc koz winning eleven series is uselessss
What are you talking about??? The graphics on PC are better and with a patch, you have all the original names etc.
Why should PES be useless on PC? Its by far better, if not the same.

May 30, 2004
ea soccer and konami soccer are very different ... me personlly for accurate graphics nd player info etc.. its ea soccer whether its fifa or uefa etc.... but for accurate game play and lesser game glitches go to winning eleven....... again if i want to play a tournament, legue as in against cpu its ea soccer..... when it comes to we ... i only enjoy plying it against friends... why well try playing against cpu on both games try the tournaments etc... fifa just seems more real when it comes to such......

ps. lol check out the handball rule in the uefa champions league game... now that game is entertaining its crazy .. few improvements over fifa 2005 .. which is still not that good but playing career in it .. is just fun entertaining from building ur own catch till getting asked to get 5 goals before half time and ball possesion of 70 percent ... as i said ... crazy but fun

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
ea soccer and konami soccer are very different ... me personlly for accurate graphics nd player info etc.. its ea soccer whether its fifa or uefa etc.... but for accurate game play and lesser game glitches go to winning eleven....... again if i want to play a tournament, legue as in against cpu its ea soccer..... when it comes to we ... i only enjoy plying it against friends... why well try playing against cpu on both games try the tournaments etc... fifa just seems more real when it comes to such......

ps. lol check out the handball rule in the uefa champions league game... now that game is entertaining its crazy .. few improvements over fifa 2005 .. which is still not that good but playing career in it .. is just fun entertaining from building ur own catch till getting asked to get 5 goals before half time and ball possesion of 70 percent ... as i said ... crazy but fun
Whatever. I was a FIFA addict for years, but after 2005, which is IMO, the worst part, and even FIFA 99 is better, I tried out PES and now, I am deeply in love with this game. The CPU is hard to beat, the players look very realistic and the Master League mode is by far better than the Career mode at FIFA. I can't stop playing it! And, the Champions League game is just another method by EA Sports to gain more money. IMO the missions are crazy and have no sense. Playing PES instead is much more fun.

Oct 1, 2002
actually Konami just released "Winning Eleven 8 International" for PC. it is an enhanced version of we8 and PES4.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I had played most of the various Fifa soccer games and never liked any of them cause they all suck. Just today I got to try Winning Eleven 8 thanks to Majed who recommended it and it totally kicks Fifa's ass. I cannot believe how realistic and fun WE is compared to the utter crap that is Fifa. The controls are a little confusing cause they show you what key on the keyboard corresponds to which key on the control, which doesn't help much if you don't know what is what on the control anyway.

Konami friggin rocks!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)