Winning Eleven 8 / Pro Evolution Soccer 4 (9 Viewers)

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
are you sure you cant play with a non - original one ?
I thought they need original cd's to play online...I've tried once...and failed:down:

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Question: Does anybody know, where I can get a patch for this game? A friend of mine told me about a patch, where I can get all the original players. Any link?

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
don't think so...not sure though..

you should try again.. maybe it's your settings.
dont think there's something wrong with my setting...put there

name: sid

chat font: arial

UDP port: default

thats about it...

JuVeMaNia86

Jan 8, 2005
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++
:eek: ana ya rait i can doo this maan ur really good mashallah btw how many hours does it take u to score this goal:p
u mean Rivaldo goal , trust me , i did it in 1 match and from the 1st time :D , and the other goals in 1 day :D , eshrayek , afa 3alik , balak ma et3aref el Kuwaiteyyeeen sheesawwon :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by JuVeMaNia86 ] ++

u mean Rivaldo goal , trust me , i did it in 1 match and from the 1st time :D , and the other goals in 1 day :D , eshrayek , afa 3alik , balak ma et3aref el Kuwaiteyyeeen sheesawwon :D
"fe almaidan ya 7maidan"... Let's see what you can do in a head-to-head game! :D

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
BTW, I scored THE sickest goal with Del today playing against my roomate. Received a great throughball, and blasted it PERFECT upper V. I saved it.

How can I post it up or make a video of it?

JuVeMaNia86

Jan 8, 2005
u should post this in "My Wining Eleven Goals" thread in Multimedia , not here :D

anyway , u could do like me and video ur goal with ur mobile and then upload it to ur pc and then upload it to the internet , thats the easiest way :D

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by JuVeMaNia86 ] ++

haha la an qadey kan goal ibrahimovic ana a3arf asaw goal rivaldomub shay yedeed 3endy :p
btw ana mub walad:p
oh yes so ive heard this is the biggest game to hit kuwait:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)