Winning Eleven 8 / Pro Evolution Soccer 4 (4 Viewers)

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #82
    Oh yes, Nedved of course. I love shooting from outside the box with Nedved. Tacchinardi can also hit volleys like none other :thumb:

I haven't played with Zidane much, since I hardly ever use France or "Chamartin" :)

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    buh... I never play with france.. NEVER.. I just buy Zidane for my ML team.. :undecide: pair him with Nedved..!! and watch.. :strong:

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    I personally feel it most with Roberto Carlos and Del Piero
    i feel it with davids alot,the energetic running and hard tackling are really lifelike.

and beckham's FKs are really realistic:thumb:

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #85
    Ahhh yes, Davids and Becks too. You can really feel Davids' strength and stockiness, especially when you just walk upto an attacker without pressing any buttons and he just clutters over :LOL:

I haven't played with Beckham very often, but his free kick animation is spot-on :thumb:

Roberto Carlos' little run-up is a bit silly but realistic nonetheless

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #90
    I didn't know Rothen was that fast. He hasn't got that much pace in real life so I don't really understand that.

Des: I signed Giuly in my ML team, but you're right, by the original stats, he sucks :)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    Des: I signed Giuly in my ML team, but you're right, by the original stats, he sucks :)
    yeah i signed him too,that was why i went to the trouble of adjusting each of his stats.in fact i've meddled with a number of players' stats cos alot of them who've had exceptional seasons have not-so-impressive stats.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Yeah i agree. I Improved Giuly on speed,stamina,dribble etc.Rothen on curling and passing.Mexes and Chivu where crap so i improved them too. many good players have crappy stats in the game.

Jul 28, 2002
    this all looks fantastic...player depth look a huge improvement.....with different animations , the game will feel more life like.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
    Jan 11, 2003
    Don, tell me about the game. Its said that its rather disappointed.
    But tell me you view off the game. PES can only improve if it as bad as said!

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    I got it.. played it..

I expected more.. :undecide: really.. the ref is so frustrating.. he whisle for a foul every now and then.. sucks.. I broke the joystick ffs..!!!

but, maybe it'll be more interesting after I get used to it.. same as the previous version..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)