Winning 11 (6 Viewers)

Jul 28, 2002
yeah so does Oliseh, usefull for midfielder imo.

babngida.....ISS legend, i reckon he is the single all time best ISS player.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Never played him in ISS.

i was a Fifa fan from 94 to 2002. the only ISS i played were the first two SNES versions.
International Super star soccer (Called "Perfect Eleven" in Japan) and ISS delux.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
yeah so does Oliseh, usefull for midfielder imo.

babngida.....ISS legend, i reckon he is the single all time best ISS player.
i noticed Oliseh has powerful shot stats. That's BS. The only reason they put that it because he scored that cracker in WC 1998. doesn't do it that often. pretty much like Tacchinardi's goals vs Basel. :rolleyes:

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Wow del pieros shot is great!!! (the special one)

Who here things robbie keane, Damien Duff, and Dp are really underated??:(

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
Wow del pieros shot is great!!! (the special one)

Who here things robbie keane, Damien Duff, and Dp are really underated??:(
DP isn't underrated IMO. The should only decrease his lob ability, increase his balance a bit.

ZIDANE IS THE MOST UNDERRATED.
Chivu, Mutu, Deco, Guily, Rothen, and Gattuso are also very underrated to name a few.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
i increase stats if i dont agree with them.

DP is definetly underrated IMO, the lad can dribble and he is fast!

zidane is underrated for sure. miccoli is underrated chevanton, stankovic, DUFF, robbie keane, ROBBEN, Van der vaart, soo many, and gila.

And you know the game is meant to reflect to the 2002/2003 season yeah? NEDVED is worse then TOTTI, and roma finished 7th that year! and nedved won the golden ball!! How!?

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

zidane is underrated for sure. miccoli is underrated chevanton, stankovic, DUFF, robbie keane, ROBBEN, Van der vaart, soo many, and gila.
I agree...

the rest i dont agree with.

DP is fine. Nedved isn't any better than Totti for real. In the game Nedved is pretty good.

I dont agree with increasing the stats.. a lot of this depends on personal opinion. if you play alone, that's fine. but if you play with other, IMO, that's cheating. Who you play with may think that his players should be better, but he doesn't have the power to change your settings... when you play against him, it's unbalanced. shame on you if you win and think your victory is 100% pure :p

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Check out just a few of the tricks WE has to offer :thumb:

I've fallen in love with the Super Cancel. No, it's not a move from Street Fighter EX, it's a master touch that really needs to be added to FIFA if nothing else. I hate when you put in a through ball and you know that it's doomed to go to an opposition defender. Not anymore :devil:

Watch the videos of the moves if you don't have the game, you'll wanna go out and buy it just to try some of these babies :)
**** **** ****!!

Could someone please help me. Im desparate to watch those vids! but my windows media player doesnt allow me, something about a codec. I put my security levels down to low, but it still doesnt download. anyone who could help me?? :down:

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

I agree...

the rest i dont agree with.

DP is fine. Nedved isn't any better than Totti for real. In the game Nedved is pretty good.

I dont agree with increasing the stats.. a lot of this depends on personal opinion. if you play alone, that's fine. but if you play with other, IMO, that's cheating. Who you play with may think that his players should be better, but he doesn't have the power to change your settings... when you play against him, it's unbalanced. shame on you if you win and think your victory is 100% pure :p
huh. I play as juve agaisnt a friend, who is arsenal, who are far better, and i have increased DPs stats (not sickly increased) I put his curling along the 90s, along with dribbling, and shot accuracy.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

huh. I play as juve agaisnt a friend, who is arsenal, who are far better, and i have increased DPs stats (not sickly increased) I put his curling along the 90s, along with dribbling, and shot accuracy.
if Arsenal is better, then practice and beat them without the added stats (even if they are minor).

I've played with Egypt, Saudi Arabia without added stats. many dont even have yellow stats!! My friend plays with Sporting Lisbon. a beat another friend who plays Holland while i was Egypt!!

practice to get better...:p

DP's freekicks are already great. The way you should play him, he shouldn't be fast.

but that's all just my personal opinion... do whataver floats your boat :)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
there's also something you have to face, DP's stats will be getting worse with every new WE edition. Baggio used to be great, now he's not that good.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
i've been hoping for his return since 1999. we've seen flashes since, but i'm done waiting.
I know what u mean. If he comes back to form, I'll say "Oh, cool", but I'm not holding my breath anymore

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)