Winning 11 (3 Viewers)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
excellent :thumb:

does anyone know the release date for PES4? Ive read in my magazine that you can place two players around free kicks, (ala porto style), and there will be 500 teams overall.

We could have bolton wanderers on the next game!!:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jul 28, 2002
all true...adidas are still there with the bulk of their boots available including mine (white f50's)

It will be available to xbox also.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I can't wait :extatic:

The thing I love about the WE/PES series is that it actually does evolve as each title comes out, making subtle but important changes to the gameplay. Compare this to the FIFA games, where they completely deconstruct the whole game and try out a bunch of new features that usually disappear by the time the next year's title is released. Anyone else notice that whenever a new FIFA game comes out, the first thing they showcase is always the new face models, as if to say "Wow, we've got the players looking more realistic than ever! Buy our game!". Personally I think EA Sports are under too much pressure to release a game every single year, so they can't slowly build up improvements in the gameplay and ship the game when it's perfected and polished

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
yeah- i agree gray. they have to get better so they can compete with PES, so they try to hard and ruin their game.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Surely with all those teams and features, they couldn't possibly have paid all that much attention to polishing and detail :scared:

I'll keep my eyes peeled though

Jul 19, 2003
I played WE7 with Barcelona for the first time yesterday and the way they portrayed Davids is simply amazing. They have done really well to account for his energetic box-to-box running, his aggressiveness and strength. You can even notice that when you're not controlling him. Thumbs up to Konami for that.

That also made me upset about losing him. :down:

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Surely with all those teams and features, they couldn't possibly have paid all that much attention to polishing and detail :scared:

I'll keep my eyes peeled though

just played it. as you said nothing special about game play and graphics.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
I played WE7 with Barcelona for the first time yesterday and the way they portrayed Davids is simply amazing. They have done really well to account for his energetic box-to-box running, his aggressiveness and strength. You can even notice that when you're not controlling him. Thumbs up to Konami for that.

That also made me upset about losing him. :down:
i thought eddy was still with us on we7??

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
excellent :thumb:

does anyone know the release date for PES4? Ive read in my magazine that you can place two players around free kicks, (ala porto style), and there will be 500 teams overall.

We could have bolton wanderers on the next game!!:D
way cool, PES3 is the best football game I've ever played, I can't wait for PES4... Damn, it's going to be superb...

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
imvho PES3,in terms of realism,was still a tad below the old PES and ISS for the Playstation.ever since it moved on to PS2 the options,interface and graphics have improved but the gameplay has moved into a less realistic direction.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
can you get patches for the we7 ps2 version? are htey downloadable online via the netwrok adapter?

also the right analog stick, when you move it up an down they do a spin move and left to right does a chip thing, but are there any other moves you can do with this feature?

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
yes finallly my winning 11 playingh as paid off. i bet my cousins 5$ i could beat him by 5 or more goals and i won 5-0. now i have to keep doing this until i pay off the 50$i paid ofr the game

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++
can you get patches for the we7 ps2 version? are htey downloadable online via the netwrok adapter?

also the right analog stick, when you move it up an down they do a spin move and left to right does a chip thing, but are there any other moves you can do with this feature?

afaik you need a modified ps2 and you need to patch and burn the game

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
World Tour Soccer 2005 is a decent attempt, but graphics/details (dont even show sponsors on jerseys at all) arent too good.

Fifa will prob have more rights, but still cant overtake the champ.

WE/PES for life!!!!! haha

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++

you can do stepovers,manual passes,and sidestepping.possibly more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)