Winning 11 (4 Viewers)

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
@majed, I just saw your 2nd formation for italy (3-5-2)in the 1st page of this thread.. man, I play the with the same formation.. :extatic:

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #64
    DV is made excellent in WE,very high speed and superb shots.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Gandalf ] ++
    @majed, I just saw your 2nd formation for italy (3-5-2)in the 1st page of this thread.. man, I play the with the same formation.. :extatic:
    :thumb:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Gandalf ] ++
    one Question: the pink Jersey is not available in WE7.. is there a way to get it..?
    It's available on my unpatched version :D:thumb:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
    Well I said I bought myself a gamepad just to play this game, so obviously it's PC :p
    who says i make the point to read all your posts :p

nevermind... i'm half asleep, I actually did read that you play it on PC :wallbang:

that's 2 booboos tonight. :stress:

Jul 28, 2002
    all u do is buy a youngster (my suggestion gk)

Play matches, u earn point for every game to add to the youth player. (eg 10pts), which can eb accumulated and added to ur youngster..

If u spread the points between more youngsters ther overall ability will be less.

But if u focus, and bu one player, u can keep training them so they are world class...this only last for a period of time ( season?), after which he players attributes are stuck.

i have signed leibnez, and trained him....he has 99 for gk skills, agility, reaction, 93 jump, 90 balance and defence, star on pens, throw, 1on1's, basically a topclass goalie for peanuts.

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
    I see.....I just signed leibnez after I won the Divison 2......does that mean he's useless because you said the attribute will be stuck after a period of time?

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #79
    Buffon is the best GK in the game along with Lehmann + Dida ;)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Sidz-Inzaghi ] ++
    I see.....I just signed leibnez after I won the Divison 2......does that mean he's useless because you said the attribute will be stuck after a period of time?
    look next to the player's name in your team list. If he has like a sign next to him (an eagle or bird i think) then he can still be trained. Make sure he has that sign before you buy a youngster to train.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)