Winning 11 (4 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Egyptian_Juventino ] ++
btw im a magician in Lobs,u just press L1 + Square gently,no big deal ;)
cuz in PS2 ,the jostick is very sensitive .
If it's no big deal, why u boasting about it? :D

I love my gamepad, it's awesome cos it's built the same way as a PS2 controller with the L1,L2,R1,R2 buttons and the analog sticks :thumb: I love using the right analog stick for those fully manual passes :cool:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
u play with the anallog? kinda tough,i play with the usual 4 directions.
get used to the analog...a lot better.
last time a played with the + was when i had my SNES.
(since then i've played FIFA on n64, PC, then PS2) WE6 was the first WE i've played :)

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

If it's no big deal, why u boasting about it? :D

I love my gamepad, it's awesome cos it's built the same way as a PS2 controller with the L1,L2,R1,R2 buttons and the analog sticks :thumb: I love using the right analog stick for those fully manual passes :cool:
those passes are cooL

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #47
    i hate the passes in fifa,actually i hate fifa :D:D

the best thing in WE is it's very realistic

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
    one thing i hate bout fifa is.....sometimes you hit the ball so hard and the goalkeeper can handle the ball instead of parry the ball aside(unless you have glue glove if you know what i mean)

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #49
    the goal keeper easily catches the ball even if it was shot very hardly ,like GLue Gloves :LOL:

cuz fifa is soooo unrealastic

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    I wonder how people prefer Fifa over WE..

Last night I scored a goal from a freekick.. with totti.. just two meters ahead of the central circle.. it was cool :cool:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Gandalf ] ++
    I wonder how people prefer Fifa over WE..
    1. Difference in opinion/priorities.
    2. They havn't tried WE.

Last night I scored a goal from a freekick.. with totti.. just two meters ahead of the central circle.. it was cool :cool:
    did you change his kick style to 'c' ?! :thumb:

Totti is awesome from long raneg because he's got a good balance between power and accuracy :cool:

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #53
    Majed,Del Piero shoots excellent from any range,u should try him ;)

once i scored a freeekick by DP from 41 meters i swear!!!

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    Ohh, I don't edit the players.. I play by the rules.. ;)

one Question: the pink Jersey is not available in WE7.. is there a way to get it..?

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    Majed,Del Piero shoots excellent from any range,u should try him ;)

once i scored a freeekick by DP from 41 meters i swear!!!
    Of course i tried ;) .... Totti is better from long range though.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Gandalf ] ++
    Ohh, I don't edit the players.. I play by the rules.. ;)
    i do too, except if the WE7 rules are obviously contradicting to reality. Totti really does take FKs like R. Carlos. he stands at a distance directly behind the ball then runs and hits it and make it curve to the outside of hit foot.

I also make other "fair/legal" changes like i change the shoes of the players to what they currently wear. Del Piero has the adidas F50 (black/yellow)

I also changed the Italia national Kit and made the Italia patch in the middle.

one Question: the pink Jersey is not available in WE7.. is there a way to get it..?
    i just make a dark purple. Anyhow, there are so many patches online that make all the kits, names, updated rosters perfect to what it currently is.
    if you have a good internet connection, a CD-RW, a mod-chip in the PS2, and you're comfortable with computers and willing to learn, then you could start patching new versions of your game in no time. Patches are available. I posed a couple of links to Graham in the first page of this thread.

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #59
    I also make other "fair/legal" changes like i change the shoes of the players to what they currently wear. Del Piero has the adidas F50 (black/yellow)

I also changed the Italia national Kit and made the Italia patch in the middle.
    me 2 ;)

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

i just make a dark purple. Anyhow, there are so many patches online that make all the kits, names, updated rosters perfect to what it currently is.
    if you have a good internet connection, a CD-RW, a mod-chip in the PS2, and you're comfortable with computers and willing to learn, then you could start patching new versions of your game in no time. Patches are available. I posed a couple of links to Graham in the first page of this thread.
    thanx.. I think I will take a look at them..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)