Will Zlatan make the 20 Goal Mark upcoming season? (2 Viewers)

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
one day,one day I will take the revenge Tomasso..when I become a mod I will close every thread you participate :devil:

I better start MY "good relations" with Marty.Marty my man :touched:

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
i think he can.
but he will not because if trez delpiero mutu and zlatan are all in good shape than capello have to play all of them ,and then there is no time to make 20goals.

i think trezeguet will always play when is fit coupelet with alex,zlatan ore mutu.
so if any1 will score 20goals than its trezeguet, but it doesent matter even if zlatan make's only 5goals but have the same inpact like last season than we will have 1of the best seasons ever, because inmagine if trezeguet was in the game juve-pool and he scored 1-0 and juve in semi final, than maybe juve won the champions leageu without a zlatan goal but still zlatan was 1of the most inportant players of the champions leageu and he dident score a single goal , so it doesent matter if he plays with the defends of the other team and get them crazy and trez,alex, and mutu bang them in than i am happy and still love the son of god ;)

JRulez

Aug 1, 2005
just hope he's learned when to let go of the ball by the time season starts, wondefully creative player no doubt, but still plays a little too much for himself if u ask me, agree with u about trez being the player most likely to get 20+ goals though

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Zlatan is still too inconsistant with his performance IMO.

I strongly believe either Trezeguet or Mutu who will become our top scorer.

Zlatan will have good games but will not be a mad scorer or a striker with 20 goals. There is a possibility considering we have so many games to play but I'd still put my money on Trez as top scorer for our team.

OP
Shoryuken

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
  • Thread Starter #49
    Some very good points by most of u.

It is true that you dont have to score 20 goals to be a great player, i mean Shevchenko scored only 16 last season and we all know he is probably the most important player in that team. Or one of..

But still, i believe Zlatan will reach the 20 goal mark if he has enough playing time. The first year in Holland Zlatan didnt have a great season but once he gets into it and learns all the defenders moves hes gonna make allot and some amazing goals.

As he always did in holland, i guarantee u this. Before his time in Italy is over Zlatan will have made 3 goals of such magnitudic beauty that titties wont even look all that great no more... Hahaha ehh, sorry.. nah but serious i think you all will see some great goals. He s gonna dribble 3-4 defenders and put it in a couple of times. Just wait fellas. 20 goals u will see.

Mindcandy

Aug 4, 2005
    Zlatan if throughout season remains fit, then around 18/20 goals in all competitions.

Trez is fit all time, not likely, should manage 20.

Ale and Mutu should manage another 20.

Pavel and Camo another 12

JRulez

Aug 1, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    The second season will be the toughest. I hope he does well. He'll either make or break.
    agreed, we'll really see what Zlatan's made of this season, I think he's capable though trez is a better bet if he stays healthy, think all the strikers will do well though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)