Will we get a new Coach in the Summer? (1 Viewer)

Will Del Neri stay here next season?

• Yes

• Nope

Results are only viewable after voting.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
There is no point in spending a lot of money on good players if you're going to have an incompetent coach to lead them. If we keep Del Neri for next season we'll basically be wasting yet another year. But I don't think Marotta will fire him, he was the one who vouched for him and brought him to our club. Firing him would basically mean that Marotta would be admitting he made e huge mistake.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
He'll surely leave in my opinion. No way Agnelli can convince us fans that he's to be taken seriously if he stays.

Mar 18, 2011
We're dead if he stayed for the next season too.

From my opinion.. I'd like if we complete this season with him and at the end, Contract with coach and players who deserve to be representing Juve.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I think Delneri will go to Atalanta. Marotta's butt buddy or not, nothing can justify this current season.

The thing some of us should be more anxious of is his successor. I can see us getting a shittier coach.

The day this club signed Luca Toni showed to me how shit we have become. Seeing Martinez in action showed me even more.

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
See what I mean, Dooz?

This guy thinks he HAS to leave as everyone else on this forum, but does that mean he will leave?

That's why I said strange poll.
I said "has", but also I believe he WILL leave this summer.

IMO neither Marotta nor Agnelli have any reason to stick with him after such terrible season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)