Will we get a new Coach in the Summer? (1 Viewer)

Will Del Neri stay here next season?

• Yes

• Nope

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I ask all of you not to vote in Nick's poll or post after me.
Don't let Nick ever find the answer to his question. Let him spend the rest of his life thinking if the majority of juventuz members thinks we'll get a new coach or not.

OP
Nicholas

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
  • Thread Starter #4
    Don't let Nick ever find the answer to his question. Let him spend the rest of his life thinking if the majority of juventuz members thinks we'll get a new coach or not.
    What's gotten into you lately?

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    :lol2:

Man, not finding this out will kill Nick!

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    If the purpose of this thread to say what we think, then I don't think Del Neri will be changed no matter what the outcome of our season is. Unless something changes in the board of course.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
    I'm afraid he'll be given another chance.

It's why I want to see him out now.
    Without CL u think he can get another Chance ?!
    If they give him another chance they are stiupid , and dont deserve more than him .

I hope they are not that stiupd .

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Without CL u think he can get another Chance ?!
    If they give him another chance they are stiupid , and dont deserve more than him .

I hope they are not that stiupd .
    I see them saying 'he will be here for another year' and it does make me scared. They never said they'd change him at the end of the season and it scares me and hopefully I'm just paranoid.

If he doesn't get sacked before the season ends I think chances of him staying are 50%

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
    Apr 12, 2009
    Delneri wont be sacked for the sake of it. Only if a better option (in Marotta's eye) is there for us.

I think it will be Mazzarri for us. And I would really like that.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    Reports say we will have Lippi instead of Del Neri tonight if Del Neri make us lose again
    other reports say Mazzari has already been approached for next season and he didn`t deny anything

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)