Will we get a new Coach in the Summer? (3 Viewers)

Will Del Neri stay here next season?

• Yes

• Nope

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
A strange poll, is it what we think will happen or what we think should happen? Personally I believe Del Neri is staying because Marotta is not thinking of changing him.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Results are results. We're finishing out of the top four and even the management knows thats not something we can afford doing three seasons in a row.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
This season's objective was Champions League-qualification. We're not even going to reach EL football if we keep going the way we are. We're a terrible side and he keeps making the most obvious mistakes in games, obviously not realising he's at Juventus. His mentality just doesn't suit the club.

We better fire Delneri. I think we will, because people like Agnelli, Nedved and the likes will realise there's something wrong. I fully expect to see a new manager in the summer.

Here's to wishful thinking.....

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
If we get a new coach I guarantee it will be another 2-bit mediocre/failed italian coach

Trust me
This board is as useless as the last (excluding Nedved). Spalletti, Mazzari, and Conte seem to be the names most likely, therefore another mediocre season ahead of us. It amazes me that the people in charge are so blind to this?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)