Will Lippi "Choke"? .... again (1 Viewer)

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
ßömßärdîër said:
How can Lippi choke? He has no bearing on how his team will perform. It does not matter if he fields the right lineup, if they do bad, it is the coach that will be reprimanded, I think it is bullshit.

The coach gets too much greif when the team does poorly, and the players get too much credit when the team does well.

Well spoken.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
ßömßärdîër said:
How can Lippi choke? He has no bearing on how his team will perform. It does not matter if he fields the right lineup, if they do bad, it is the coach that will be reprimanded, I think it is bullshit.

The coach gets too much greif when the team does poorly, and the players get too much credit when the team does well.

well said!!

but who could they blame? Totti??
some ppl are untouchable and some are ment to be the scapegoats...

jaansu

Jul 12, 2002
Lippi, Buffon; Zambrotta, Cannavaro, Materazzi, Grosso, Camoranesi, Iaquinta, Perrotta, Del Piero, Pirlo, Gattuso, Totti, Toni and Gilardino - none of them will choke. They are the best and they will win.

Sicilian Juve

May 17, 2006
jaansu said:
Lippi, Buffon; Zambrotta, Cannavaro, Materazzi, Grosso, Camoranesi, Iaquinta, Perrotta, Del Piero, Pirlo, Gattuso, Totti, Toni and Gilardino - none of them will choke. They are the best and they will win.

I hope you are right. Forza Azzurri.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
jaansu said:
but pippo will choke? :p :scared:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)