Will Lippi "Choke"? .... again (3 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Lippi seems all set for Old Trafford. I have to say I'm excited about that, because I don't think staying on as the NT coach is a good idea, especially if he does become world champion. Sure, it's a shame that he would pick Man U of all clubs, but it would be a huge challenge for him to compete with Chelsea.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Seven said:
Lippi seems all set for Old Trafford. I have to say I'm excited about that, because I don't think staying on as the NT coach is a good idea, especially if he does become world champion. Sure, it's a shame that he would pick Man U of all clubs, but it would be a huge challenge for him to compete with Chelsea.
I have a slide hope that he may come back to juve, as we are in such a diffecult situation. he will be the perfect man for a new start.
he is juventino, he has expierence and he is the best..

OP
Boudz

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
  • Thread Starter #50
    Maresca said:
    I have a slide hope that he may come back to juve, as we are in such a diffecult situation. he will be the perfect man for a new start.
    he is juventino, he has expierence and he is the best..
    true that but i think Lippi wants to experience the foreign leagues before he retires.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Well Lippi derserves the support from every Juventino after all he has done for this club,even if he joins utd(which i detest) i will salute him.

OP
    Boudz

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
    Aug 1, 2002
  • Thread Starter #52
    i hated man u but fvcking chelski has made me like them and if lippi goes there i might take more of a liking to them

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    Byrone said:
    Well Lippi derserves the support from every Juventino after all he has done for this club,even if he joins utd(which i detest) i will salute him.
    True,Lippi is the man .wherever he goes....and I know that he is a Juventino wherever he is,he is showing that all the time.
    He did many great things for us,and my support for him is enormous.

Forza Lippi!!!

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
    Lippi reminds me alot of Hiddink in so many ways! Great coaches! Not in tactical sense they know the fundementals of tactics but there greatest skills are there ability to motivate there men!

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
    Stripper said:
    Lippi is not known for his excellent track record when it comes to finals. After losing 3 Champions League finals he has been labelled as a choker. Will he choke come sunday?
    Any comments?
    I think he will choke. In the next 3 Azzurri finals. In the first one he didn't choke ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)