Will Juve get fourth? (4 Viewers)

Will Juve end up 4th?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

awit

Jan 10, 2010
It was the game against Siena that ruined the CL spot for us. Blowing a lead like that, it was too big a hit mentally for the players and it also cost us 2 points at home against one of the weaker sides. After that we have only been hanging by a thread and I'd say that about now that thread is gone.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Another poll please... Will Juve get the Europa league final spot?

More realistic.
At this rate we're lucky we're running out of games cos we'll be flirting with the relegation possies below. Fiorentina are up our arse' and forget the poll we're already free falling thanks to our incompetant board. Something to look forward to next season aey guys!?!? :sergio:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I hope we will avoid from europa whatever, piece of metal shit which worth nothing financially and prestigiously.

:tup: I agree. WHEN we confirm no C.L football next season i'd rather build a team and concentrate purely on the league but properly with a experienced manager in charge. Oh and get some proper width in our squad too. Fuck that Europa crap. Prestigious my arse.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
don't worry guys after the latest calciopoli scandal we will see Inter and Palermo demoted to serie b and we will get the 4th place slot:wink:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)