Will Juve get fourth? (4 Viewers)

Will Juve end up 4th?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 21, 2008
A lot of people may not agree with me but i think am really happy with this crises and i really hope we wont qualify to CL . if we did get the 4th place the same market shit (managers , players) that happened in the last 3 years will happen again and the average juve scenario will be repeated once again next year . we want a revolution and this wont happen unless owners gets a red indicator . If anyone remembers bayern is a good example for that , before 3 or 4 years they had a disastrous season like ours and look at them now , they renovate the team and this cant give results in one or two seasons but it eventually happened . and as for money talks i think if we managed it in serie B it wont be a problem without CL money .

Sep 18, 2008
A lot of people may not agree with me but i think am really happy with this crises and i really hope we wont qualify to CL . if we did get the 4th place the same market shit (managers , players) that happened in the last 3 years will happen again and the average juve scenario will be repeated once again next year . we want a revolution and this wont happen unless owners gets a red indicator . If anyone remembers bayern is a good example for that , before 3 or 4 years they had a disastrous season like ours and look at them now , they renovate the team and this cant give results in one or two seasons but it eventually happened . and as for money talks i think if we managed it in serie B it wont be a problem without CL money .
I couldn't agree more. This season will force the directors to make the revolution needed!

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
On paper it is possible
Bari W
Catania W
Parma W
Milan D
+10pts means 61 pts

Samp and Palermo will finish with 60 pts IMO
Napoli with 59 pts IMO
Fiorentina I didn`t really take notice of them..

BUT and that is a huge but We should make an improvement on the field in order for this to happen IMO if we play as we played against Inter then we would get it as we didn`t play that bad even though we were in 10 men
Therefore I remain pessimistic and voted NO

OP
Lo-Pan

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #249
    first post stats updated...

I guess its over now. And we should really focus on trying a few of the youngsters, also giving caceres and candreva as much playing time as possible, in order to help decide whether to keep them.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    No. I have attempted to remain optimistic as long as possible but I believe that losing to Inter was the last straw. We are out now, short of a miracle we won't play in the CL next season.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    its pretty impossible now, we have to hope sampdoria lose 2 and draw one, to be in front of them while hoping napoli and palermo lose as well...the odds arent great.

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
    Aug 6, 2007
    wheather we get a CL place or nt that doesn't really matter,what really matters is a revolution and a massive change in board,coaching stuff,players and MIDICAL STUFF.

What is the use of playing in CL next season if we don't change the FUCKIN BOARD?

THE SAME SCENARIO WILL BE REPEATED,as follows:

1ST CHAPTER:Blanc signs a coach who never saw a trophy cup like ALLEGRI and says the usuall statment said whenever he signd a coach"WE BELIEVE IN HIM,HE SUITS OUR PROJECT,WE WILL FIGHT IN ALL COMPETITION TO OBTAIN A SILVERWARE"

2ND CHAPTER: Secco announces to all juventini"I WILL SIGN THREE SUPERSTARS"
    after weeks the SUPERSTARS turned to be D'AGOSTINO,AGGER & MACCARONE for a record fee of 25M + GIOVINCO(co-owenership).

3RD CHAPTER:Juve start thier pre season with 35 matches schedualed.

4TH CHAPTER:Juve start thier season with thier 1st 5 matches all won before suffering thier 1st defeat from PALERMO

5TH CHAPTER:the situation is becoming worth as we reach the mid-season and juve suffer a record of 60 injuries so far,and forced to bring back from loan DAUD who hasn't touch da ball for 2 years in his loan spell.

6TH CHAPTER:the situation becomes worse and juve already sacked ALLEGRI n appointed another ass hole like ZENGA n Blanc again says the same statment (SEE 1ST CHAPTER) exept the last phrase is replaced by "WE WILL FIGHT TO GET THE 4TH PLACE FOR CL"

7th CHAPTER:the season in progress,ZENGA started well but no juve is again suffering a defeat after another.Juve fans start protesting everywhere during matches,on roads,in Vinovo,throwing juve bus with eggs n alll,the board after every loss announce in the official web"WE PLAYED BAD BUT NOW WE MUST CONCENTRATE ON THE REMAINING MATCHES.

FINAL CHAPTER:Juve at last could manege the 4th place

T H E E N D
    (it's not actually the end of this scenario,but it is the end of a story of a club called
    JUVENTUS)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)