Will it be a problem if Juve doesn't win the CL this season? (2 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

I get them two days after the game is played. The cost works out to something like 95 euros per game. It is quite a drain on the wallet, but it is the only way that I've found to see all of the games.
Are you serious ???? Thats almost $93 per game . I cant believe that you pay that, I mean, there has got to be a cheaper way. If I were you, I'd really start looking at other options ( take a look at my idea titled"attention U.S. Juve fans")

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by BigIzz ] ++
I agree I would have liked to buy Riquelme but something about thier deal with Barca seems fishy too me, how were they able to get such a great young player for so cheap?

Does anyone ever read my posts?

They got him so cheap because they only bought half of his contract, they don't actually own him.

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
I must have missed when you said that. I do remember reading something about it though, but don't they have the option to buy him for like 9 million pounds or something?

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by BigIzz ] ++
Ian, was it you who said last year they get the reserve matches on tape? Is that included with the games or is it extra?
I didn't think that Italy had reserve team matches.:confused: I suppose I could get them, but they would cost more money. I can also get some Primavera games.

You see, it's not done on a game by game basis. You buy a season and it is a certain price. You can add things on to that, like Coppa Italia, and Champions League, or Primavera games. My friend and I split the cost, and we get Juventus and Manchester United. This includes all of the games that they play, except the Worthington Cup. Then we get Barca games as a buy-two-get-one-free deal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)