will inter screw it up again? interesting article (2 Viewers)

Falafel

Shawarma
Jul 23, 2006
ElJuventino said:
Not to sound fucked-up, but I really prefer Inter getting the Scudetto than Milan
r u kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
whoz gna b the laffing stock if inter win the scudetto
how bout prefering roma than both

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Milan is a more respectable team, they have more respectable players and coaching staff. They have an obsolutely dirty and fvcked up board and owner but I'd still want them to win over inter.

This year is really Inter's year to loose it, they have always had the team depth and strength to do it but this year is even more so..They can have 2 first teams that can compete with any team in the world.

I hope they do still lose it :D

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
I like Dino Zoff's comment about this:

"For me, this is Inter's year, If they don't win it this time, they'll never win it."

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
No doubt about it, and Inter will screw up again

1. They bought a player called Zlatan Ibrahimovic for 24.8 million euros. I believe everybody in here knows about his arrogant attitude and humungus ego. And after you guys see how Capello favoured him, these unacceptable behaviour will continue to grow in Inter. Inter is and never will be the perfect atmosphere for a player to grow his talents.

2. There are already many players with attitude problem in there, including Sinisa Mihajlovic and Alvaro Recoba. The chances of seeing Zlatan clashing with his fellow colleagues is much higher than Inter winning the scedutto.

3. Adriano has already stated his displeasure before. I believe he will do it again if he is at Inter. Hopefully the influx of Argentines in Milan will piss him again

4. You expect a group of egoistical players to win as a team? Are you kidding?

Falafel

Shawarma
Jul 23, 2006
if milan wins, guido rossi will say u shouldve got -15, n roma gets -10(for no apparent reason), n inter is handed the scudetto

OP
V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #35
    • V

V

Zhixin said:
    2. There are already many players with attitude problem in there, including Sinisa Mihajlovic and Alvaro Recoba. The chances of seeing Zlatan clashing with his fellow colleagues is much higher than Inter winning the scedutto.
    well said. him and ibra are gonna have serious bust ups most of all. both of them have the exact same mentality and the two of them just can't function. inter's locker room is gonna become a riot 100%.

OP
    V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #37
    • V

V

Jeeks said:
    I think Inter with the help of Zlatan will win the treble this year.
    coppa italia, super coppa and birra moretti cup?

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006
    vlatko said:
    well said. him and ibra are gonna have serious bust ups most of all. both of them have the exact same mentality and the two of them just can't function. inter's locker room is gonna become a riot 100%.
    :agree: Absolutely! Viera & Zlatan have already had a serious bust up at Juve, & with all the other misfits in inter, inter should change their sport to boxing. After all, noone in their right mind would consider them a football team! Inter - a football team? Now that is a joke!:rofl2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)