Why would Juve want Stijn Stijnen?? (1 Viewer)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Bozi said:
trust em guys(hate to see him leave my team) CRAIG GORDON is the most promising keeper i have ever seen, a regular for hearts and scotland and he makes icredible worls class saves. arsenal, munure and boro are all after him now. if gigi leaves i would rather we sold them to juve than the clubs in the chase for him

i strongly agree, i had watched him and he is a spectacular goalie. a very promising future ahead of him. would love to see him at juve even if buffon stays at the end cos he is quailty.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Oh ya I can see this working wonders:
Boumsong, "Stjnananen, Stjenenen, Stijjj... Stijjjjiiii ... AHHHH hey Alex whats his name again, thanks, hey Stijn WATCH OUT FOR THAT SHOT.... FVCK NOT AGAIN!!!"

May 17, 2006
Do you guys still remember Stijn Stijnen. He is the goalkeeper from FC Bruges from Belgium. We played against them in the Champions League in september 2005. He kept us working during the hole game.
I've read some rumours on the forum of Bruges that Juve might be interested in Stijnen. Do you guys know anything, are those rumours true?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
merged

If he plays like he did against us why not? For our backup though. Mirante won't rot on the bench another year and Belardi is on loan.

Welcome Stijn Stijnen!!! :pint:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)