Why should I support Juventus? (2 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Juventus has a class which no other club has this was created by our great former owner Gianni Agnelli and carried on by the classiest of captains Alessandro Del Piero, we have a never say die attitude and have had some of the greatest players of all time play for our club. Juventus is the biggest and most successful club in Italy by a long way. My signature says it all really but this should give you a great idea:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
We are Italian Football. You do not need to pick Juve, Juve will consume you and become everything to you.

Juve is more that an footballing institution, I liken it more to a cult, it's often the only thing that matters.

Use the official club website, use wikipedia, use google, anything! 15 minutes reading about Juve and you'll be hooked

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Not exactly Juve, but since you seem to know nothing about Italian football, I would read "A Season With Verona" to get a general understanding if how football works in Italy.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Deciding which team to support? you decide which bitch to fuck you don't decide which team to support for fuck sake :lol:

You just love a team, for no reason. If you ask my honest opinion, stick with your team that you support now! Don't pull a MAHER!

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
The difference between us juve fans and other italian teams fans is that they will tell you to pick their team and that every other team is sh*t. Us juve fans will simply tell you not to force it and let the team choose you. I think that pretty much sums it up. Juve = Class.
This.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Greetings,

I'm an Everton fan from Liverpool, England. I've always wanted to take an interest in Italian football for reasons I do not know (It's just always appealed to me) though I've never seemed to get round to actually getting into it.

Anyway, to the point in my thread, I've decide I'm going to get into Serie A but the problem is that I have little idea who to support because I have such a lack of knowledge of the league . I've enjoyed the way Napoli have played the last few years but I don't think they're the club for me, so I was wondering whether you could give me an insight into Juventus, the club, the fans, the tradition etc and help me decide whether to support them.

P.S. well done on winning the Scudetto (spelling)

best regards,

Shogun.
pretty rad that you've been watching Serie C :tup:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
The best thing about the past 6 years was that now we have practically zero glory-hunters, they've all been weeded out... it's pure Bianconero blood now.

Hello, Ian! :)

May 4, 2004
We got three stars :p

On a serious note:
Time will tell you lad! The club will pick you... Don't force it. But if you would like to know something about the club, than read and take it from there :)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
sorry, this thread is making me all weird. why you should support juventus? answer is, you shouldn't. the second you have the need to ask that question you should just walk away.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
sorry, this thread is making me all weird. why you should support juventus? answer is, you shouldn't. the second you have the need to ask that question you should just walk away.
I support this message, if you need convincing of why you should support a club then you've completely missed the point.
It would have made more sense for you to watch Juve full time for a season, read up on their history a bit and see if the virtues and beliefs of this club match your own. If you feel there's a connection and you can truly see yourself sticking by this club, then and only then should you have joined the forum and looked for more info on your newly followed team.

Nobody should have to sell you this club, it either comes naturally or not at all. Forgive me if I'm coming off as rude, but I'm just very anti-bandwagon is all :tup:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I support this message, if you need convincing of why you should support a club then you've completely missed the point.
It would have made more sense for you to watch Juve full time for a season, read up on their history a bit and see if the virtues and beliefs of this club match your own. If you feel there's a connection and you can truly see yourself sticking by this club, then and only then should you have joined the forum and looked for more info on your newly followed team.

Nobody should have to sell you this club, it either comes naturally or not at all. Forgive me if I'm coming off as rude, but I'm just very anti-bandwagon is all :tup:
:tup:

it's not even about the bandwagon. if this thread was posted same time last year, the reply would've been the same. Juventus is too big to be sold to anyone, juve should be a part of you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)