Why Menace's suicide attempts do not work? (5 Viewers)

Guzzler

Apr 14, 2006
To the Management

i think this thread is creating too much shite between us all, so i ask that it is shut down and if you want to post your pictures why not do it on the funny pics thread?

Jan 7, 2004
Guzzler said:
To the Management

i think this thread is creating too much shite between us all, so i ask that it is shut down and if you want to post your pictures why not do it on the funny pics thread?

as long as people with no sense of humour stay out of it we should all be fine

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Jeeks said:
Why Menace's latest suicide attempt did not work?

He lied down on the railway of the Trans Siberian and waited for the train, he then felt cold and went home.
:lol2:

Gee, even death tries to stay away from that guy :D:D

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Guzzler said:
To the Management

Hello Guzzler. Have you ever met my coffee can? How about my sheet rock bucket? Brown paper bag? bare hand? OK, I'm running out of things I enjoy shitting in.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The Pado said:
Hello Guzzler. Have you ever met my coffee can? How about my sheet rock bucket? Brown paper bag? bare hand? OK, I'm running out of things I enjoy shitting in.

Because I'm always looking for opportunities to use that smilie.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Bozi said:
i always knew there was something between us :eyebrows:
Just another reason to love you. The other reason was that I crap in my hand, fling it at the zoo visitors, and then you give me +rep. Great system.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
The Pado said:
Just another reason to love you. The other reason was that I crap in my hand, fling it at the zoo visitors, and then you give me +rep. Great system.
and right there is proof that the system work perfectly how could i not + rep you when you entertain so wide a public?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)