Why Menace's suicide attempts do not work? (1 Viewer)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
actually heard of a guy, when my mate had broken his leg.
had ruptured his cruciate, biting his toenails

i mean come on, would you admit to that?

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Bozi said:
actually heard of a guy, when my mate had broken his leg.
had ruptured his cruciate, biting his toenails

i mean come on, would you admit to that?
David Seaman once injured his back reaching for the TV remote when watching Corination Street. Alex Stepney dislocated his jaw while shouting at his defenders... yeah, wierd injuries happen doing inoccuous things.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
mikhail said:
David Seaman once injured his back reaching for the TV remote when watching Corination Street. Alex Stepney dislocated his jaw while shouting at his defenders... yeah, wierd injuries happen doing inoccuous things.
you call biting your own toenails inoccuous? damn you to hell yu foot sucking irishman:oops:
vlatko that keeper was canizarez

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Byrone said:
Self-fellatio is something that everyman should achieve if not shit in a coffee can like Pado.
dude if you did that i am sure you would never leave the house again. i know i wouldnt:agree:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Bozi said:
dude if you did that i am sure you would never leave the house again. i know i wouldnt:agree:

True. Although blanie did call u a cunt & a knob thats way better than being able to suck ur own dong.

I wish I were both of those things bruv.:D

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Byrone said:
True. Although blanie did call u a cunt & a knob thats way better than being able to suck ur own dong.

I wish I were both of those things bruv.:D
aye how sweet would it be for someone to tell you to go fuck yourself and you to be able to say, i just did

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Bozi said:
aye how sweet would it be for someone to tell you to go fuck yourself and you to be able to say, i just did
i actually have a friend that really CAN do that. :scared:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)