Why FIFA should kick cheating Capdevila out of the World Cup (3 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
You can't hate on Capdevila for doing the same simulating BS that all these players do.

Don't hate the player, hate the GAME
:agree:, incidents like this happen multiple times per game.

The only reason Capdevila is being vilified is because that referee was stupid enough to fall for it. If you really want to send Capdevila home then you'd have to charter a whole plane for all of those other players who commit similar acts but don't get an opposing player carded for it.

If you send players home for diving/cheating some nations would lose half of their team i.e. Ghana.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Uruguay and Ghana have both been sprawling all over the pitch today. Where's your wrath toward Luis and Kwado Tahir?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Hey, I'll say it. Fuck Spain.

All other side-eye and bitchface contenders must bow down and take their rightful place at David Villa’s feet.

Yes, even you Nando. And you too, Ibrah. Don’t hate: appreciate.

Let’s break down David’s killer cut eye creation:

The body language says, “I am so depleted in my levels of disgust for your presence that I cannot even bring about the energy to stand up straight. In fact, I wilt with despair over the filth of your very existence.“

The face says, “Continuing on from where the shoulders left off, I too am filled with loathing. So much so, that I need to inhale deeply to cleanse your unholy visage away from my cold, dead, eyes and oxygenate my raging blood stream. My nose is twitching involuntarily, like an irate, partly rabid guinea pig sniffing at a plastic carrot given to them as a cruel, heartless joke. My soul patch and I spurn you and your ilk. I am spent. You are dead to me.“ ...

-kickette.com

Sums up exactly what I think of when I see this idiot.

ps: this has nothing to do with Portugal's loss. I just can't stand this team aside from Iniesta & Puyol.
u mad villa is the man? yeah u mad

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Whats ridiculous??
This hate towards Spain. I don't like them myself and Villa's one of the most annoying players I've ever seen, but why hate them for something that every team does.

CRISTIANO RONALDO plays for Ze's team FFS.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
This hate towards Spain. I don't like them myself and Villa's one of the most annoying players I've ever seen, but why hate them for something that every team does.

CRISTIANO RONALDO plays for Ze's team FFS.

I don't hate Spain. I hate Italy, i hate England, but i don't hate Spain.

I'm not very fond of them though. I think that they are very disappointing, with the players they have, they should be entertaining, but they've been rather dull throughout the tournament. I prefer all the other 3 teams to them.

I agree with the notion that you shouldn't be dissing divers when you have C.Ronaldo in your team, actually in the game against Spain, Ronaldo dived a couple of times too, but because of his reputation, the officials were alert to him :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I actually like Spain but not in this World Cup, they have been really annoying in this tournament.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)