Why are you ******* closing all the Threads? (1 Viewer)

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #2
    Well, I see. Since some people decided to make a joke of it, I guess all the threads were closed. Great.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    Why? Whats wrong with them? At least the American Juve Thread had some good discussions going. :groan:

Go ahead, why not close this one as well, why don't ya?

Dont worry, they probably will ;)

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    I have to admit -- the rate of thread-closing lately seems a tad bit heavy-handed. It's getting to the point where I question whether to bother to post to any new threads anymore.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6
    ++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
    I have to admit -- the rate of thread-closing lately seems a tad bit heavy-handed. It's getting to the point where I question whether to bother to post to any new threads anymore.
    Exactly Swag. Especially in a legit Thread where I specifically stated what issues would be discussed, and what would be going on. Its a shame we can't do these things anymore.

I guess I'll just have to make another Thread for the 2004 Presidential Election.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    I agree all those "thai, australian, ex-yugoslavian, canadian" etc threads were kinda pointless, but the American one had some points I was willing to reply to today, and then I logged on today and saw it was closed... it was really a shame

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
    swag, thats Tom's favourites thread. Most probably the last thread he'd ever think of closeing :D

And what was wrong with the Canadian thread? I had some serious Tim Horton's business to discuss there!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I'm right here baby, just woke up

Well I was just following the trend to be honest. All of the language threads were being closed (and with good reason I might shamefully add), and all of the "____ Juventuz" spinoffs seemed little more than mockery from my POV. I'll have a look through the American thread again, and if it's deemed worthy :D I'll think about re-opening it again. Sorry for any inconvenience caused, please don't take it personally. Cheers mate ;)

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #13
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    I'm right here baby, just woke up

Well I was just following the trend to be honest. All of the language threads were being closed (and with good reason I might shamefully add), and all of the "____ Juventuz" spinoffs seemed little more than mockery from my POV. I'll have a look through the American thread again, and if it's deemed worthy :D I'll think about re-opening it again. Sorry for any inconvenience caused, please don't take it personally. Cheers mate ;)
    Good, thats more like it Gray. :) I think many people would welcome its return with open arms.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Okay, I've re-opened the American thread, you persistent bastards :(:)

Maybe I should close this one just to balance things out :devil::D

River

Jun 15, 2004
    I love seeing threads be closed, i visit them to see why. And I love to see how people claim ownership over threads and how people would be generally annoyed that a thread was closed, focking make another that has a factor which makes it worthy.

I love the internet :D

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #17
    ++ [ originally posted by River ] ++
    I love seeing threads be closed, i visit them to see why. And I love to see how people claim ownership over threads and how people would be generally annoyed that a thread was closed, focking make another that has a factor which makes it worthy.

I love the internet :D
    But River, what if it was worthy in the first place? :)

River

Jun 15, 2004
    Start a thread like this and let of some steam. I was making a general statement that had no relation to this thread in any way. Opsees :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)