Whom do you disagree with less?

• Nicole

• Burke

• Why is this important?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++
Well, Nicole and I are in a bit of bide, and although Nikki is a losel, this question must be asked.

Whom do you agree with, when we post, our views on certain players/leagues?

It is stricly an opinion thread.

do you support juve?
if so,i agree with you,no doubt

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++
to bad they arent as smart as you. What a world it would be. Ah we can only dream.
Indeed... A better place the world would definately be... But alas, it is not to be

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Actually Nicole has it backwards. You don't win any points by beating Burke cause Burke is just here taking the piss and even if he were serious he's not a Juve fan anyway. So the whole Juve vs Roma thing doesn't even apply.

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #36
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
    Actually Nicole has it backwards. You don't win any points by beating Burke cause Burke is just here taking the piss and even if he were serious he's not a Juve fan anyway. So the whole Juve vs Roma thing doesn't even apply.
    :LOL:

I am though.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    No Burke, you are a fan of Juventus. A Juventus supporter is a fan who cares about Juve more than any other club, and holds them in the highest regard. You are a Bayern Munchen supporter because you hold them as your favorite club and cheered them on against Juve in the fall.

Jul 28, 2002
    Both outspoken...one supports roma and Man u, one hates the english.........

both are muppets. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)