Who will Capello target (3 Viewers)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
my predictions and reasoning:

1. Capello will want a right back who attacks...alla cafu style. And with Trabelsi being on a free again after legal action was taken, he may and probably will be that man.

2. One of Ferrari or Mexes will join. not both. i think ferrari will join juve and mexes roma simply because i dont see roma having ferrari and chivu in the centre of defence. may be a lil short. And at juve, that small style defender to take over montero is needed, and ferrari fits that bill.

3. Squillaci will still arrive, even without us getting deschamps.

4. Bonera will come in as that young defender on bench for the future.

5. Emerson will definately sign now...Roma have no choice if he wants juve.

6. Nedved will be sold and a true playmaker will come in. Whether its an established young star like aimar or a risk style player from brasil, one will definately join.

7. he will cleanout that old defence only keeping the likes of thuram, zambrotta, legro and birindelli. all the rest are as good as gone.

8. Vieri will join juve again. Di Vaio will go the other way, and we moggi will opt for a player like cavenaghi as back up to vieri, which would be a very wise option instead of spending big on gilardino.

the team:

buffon
trabelsi thuram ferrari zambrotta
appiah emerson maresca
aimar/other
vieri del piero

solid balanced team, which capello is known for having.

and the funding of these players isnt that expensive since trabelsi will be free. di vaio in the swap for vieri. ferrari and bonera will be cash plus maybe a player or two. selling nedved should get us the funds for that playmaker needed as well as cash towards emerson. unless of course roma want players like brighi or blasi in the deal also. Cavenaghi shouldnt be hard with salas going the other way. plus we woudl sell the older defneders, as well as tudor who could get us some cash.

seems reasonable.

Buy on AliExpress.com

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Well, Roma were linked to Ferrari and Gilardino at one stage, while Mexes seems to be close to signing for the Capital club, so Capello probably likes those three guys... We now know one of the reasons why Zebina has joined and why Emerson is going to follow. I'm thrilled to have Fabio in charge and I'm sure he'll talk to Moggi about signing some quality players.
judging from the suprise reaction of the Roma players in the italian NT traiing ground, i doubt any of the players know that early that Cappelo is joining JUventus... i think Zebina is a shocked as we are to know this.. and what a pleasant suprise for him indeed.... and it will give to pull for Emerson more edge...

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
my predictions and reasoning:

1. Capello will want a right back who attacks...alla cafu style. And with Trabelsi being on a free again after legal action was taken, he may and probably will be that man.

2. One of Ferrari or Mexes will join. not both. i think ferrari will join juve and mexes roma simply because i dont see roma having ferrari and chivu in the centre of defence. may be a lil short. And at juve, that small style defender to take over montero is needed, and ferrari fits that bill.

3. Squillaci will still arrive, even without us getting deschamps.

4. Bonera will come in as that young defender on bench for the future.

5. Emerson will definately sign now...Roma have no choice if he wants juve.

6. Nedved will be sold and a true playmaker will come in. Whether its an established young star like aimar or a risk style player from brasil, one will definately join.

7. he will cleanout that old defence only keeping the likes of thuram, zambrotta, legro and birindelli. all the rest are as good as gone.

8. Vieri will join juve again. Di Vaio will go the other way, and we moggi will opt for a player like cavenaghi as back up to vieri, which would be a very wise option instead of spending big on gilardino.

the team:

buffon
trabelsi thuram ferrari zambrotta
appiah emerson maresca
aimar/other
vieri del piero

solid balanced team, which capello is known for having.

and the funding of these players isnt that expensive since trabelsi will be free. di vaio in the swap for vieri. ferrari and bonera will be cash plus maybe a player or two. selling nedved should get us the funds for that playmaker needed as well as cash towards emerson. unless of course roma want players like brighi or blasi in the deal also. Cavenaghi shouldnt be hard with salas going the other way. plus we woudl sell the older defneders, as well as tudor who could get us some cash.

seems reasonable.
good post.personally i'd be quite happy if we got something like that at the end of the summer,but i'd keep my fingers crossed if i were you;)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
if we get cavenaghi at the same time then vieri wouldn't that bad a transfer,especially on the cheap.two good seasons and fernando would be ready fit his big boots.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
if we get cavenaghi at the same time then vieri wouldn't that bad a transfer,especially on the cheap.two good seasons and fernando would be ready fit his big boots.
agreed..

i'd like to see this formation :

----------Cavenaghi---------Vieri----------------

----------------------Del Piero---------------------

----Kapo/Rothen---Emerson------Zambrotta--

---Maxwell/Evra--Squillaci--Mexes---Thuram--

------------------------Buffon-----------------------

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
if Trez leaves only Vieri can replcae him.. i dun really impressed with Gilardino all to much.. beside he is not the kind of striker i want.... we all know Trezeguet is much better than Vieri .. what a predicament..:undecide:

cirof

May 28, 2004
maybe we should try to keep Trezegol, buy cavenaghi and forget about Vieri.

this is my dream attack:

----------Cavenaghi---------Trezeguet----------------

----------------------Del Piero---------------------

I think it would be great!

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Actually I think Vieri will not come to Juve. Moggi will just use Vieri as a smokescreen for his other targets, much like he did with saying Deschamps or Prandelli. I expect to see either Zlatan or Gilardino at Juve next season.
Didn't think about it like that actually!wow Moggi just does it to me everytime!
After Capello signing everything is possible.
In the end we might end with Gilardino and Zlatan...

Whatever u do Moggi,do it with Capello and do the best!

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Roman, i don't think we'll get both gilardino and zlatan.

imo we should get one of gilardino, cavenaghi or zlatan, and another older striker like morientes or vieri.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
Roman, i don't think we'll get both gilardino and zlatan.

imo we should get one of gilardino, cavenaghi or zlatan, and another older striker like morientes or vieri.
Yeah actually makes sense...:angel:

My choice is:
Gila+Vieri(I think Vieri can influence better on Gila and teach him more then Moro,cause Vieri is Italian and passed all that in Italy).

BTW IT'S MY 1000 POST;)

Jul 28, 2002
congrats dude, wheres the dedication?? :D

Gila and Bobo.....no thanks, to heavy upfront with not enough pace.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Thnx GUyz...dedication?

I Dedicate this one to Juve!and it's fans and i wish we all have a great summer adn next season!May our dreams come true!:D

John,do u prefer Gila + Moro?or else partnership?

Jul 28, 2002
gila moro....nope.....

Gila-Micco partnership yes....he needs a pacey,creative player to supply him, but also as a foil for him to lay off with his aerial an stregnth ability....that would be my dream partnership.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)