Who will Capello target (3 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Actually, I would like a Morientes-Gilardino partnership, but they would need a creative playmaker behind them.

Morientes can dribble, run with the ball, make good runs so he could play a bit more drawn back than Gilardino.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Personally i think it will be the case:

1.We get Vieri And Gila.Dp goes to play behind them.

-----Vieri----GIla----
--------DP-----------

2.We don't get any old proven striker,we just get Gila and maybe Cheva.

a*---Dp---Gila---- 4-4-2 case

b*----Dp----Gila----
-----Neddy/new AM----- other formation.

Dp won't be sold.100% he just signed,and it won't go good to Capello if he selles DP.it just won't happen.no matter what Dp stays as long as he is here no Totti here also.and IMO it better not have one like Totti here,yeah he is good,but too arrogant,too much ego.hate him.like him only for the Azzuri.

And with Dp here,at least at first stages of the season DP WILL START
So in our attacking force we got to include Dp.
think about it.no other way.

Jul 28, 2002
id only support a dp starting role if he is fit and playing well, its been too long since that he has put in a string of topclass performances.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Latest new about Vieri...:

Bobo torna bianconero

Una Juventus indiavolata. La società bianconera, dopo aver piazzato il colpo dell'anno ingaggiando Fabio Capello come nuovo allenatore, sta preparandosi a mettere sotto contratto Christian Vieri, richiesto fortemente e formalmente dal neo allenatore.

Si stanno segnalando, a ritmo vorticoso, una serie di incontri ad alto livello tra Luciano Moggi e Massimo Moratti nella sede dell'Inter.

Giovedì scorso alle ore 16.50, ad esempio, Moggi e Bettega sono stati visti, da parecchi testimoni, entrare nel palazzo di via Durini che ospita la sede della società nerazzurra.L'argomento di discussione è uno solo: acqistare Vieri in cambio di Marco Di Vaio.

Le nostre fonti dicono che il discorso è ottimamente avviato e che è molto probabile che le due parti trovino presto un accordo. L’Inter, infatti, ha deciso di togliere il nullaosta alla possibilità di cedere il giocatore, soprattutto alla Juventus.

I nerazzurri, in cerca di un forte difensore, hanno bisogno di realizzare presto. Per la Juve, Vieri occuperebbe il posto dei vari Morientes e Gilardino a cui Moggi ha già rinunciato. Inoltre, l'attaccante si auto ridurrebbe l'ingaggio.

Vieri, poco prima di partire per Coverciano, aveva detto ad amici: "Mi ritengo un giocatore dell'Inter anche per il futuro a meno che Moratti non decida di mandarmi via". E a quanto pare, il proprietario dell'Inter ha già preso la sua decisione.

Qualora la Juve non dovesse chiudere per Vieri (e il fatto è improbabile), punterà su Zlatan Ibrahimovic, attaccante svedese dell'Ajax.

Translation::D

A wild Juventus. The society bianconera, after to have placed the blow of the year engaging Fabio Capello like new allenatore, is getting ready put itself under contract Christian Vieri, asked for strong and formally from the neo allenatore.

They are signalling, to whirling rhythm, a series of meetings to high level between Luciano Moggi and Massimo Moratti in the seat of the inter.

Thursday past to the hours 16.50, for example, Moggi and Bettega were seen, from several witnesses, to enter in the palace of via Durini that accommodates the seat of the society nerazzurra. L' argument of discussion is one alone: acqistare Vieri in exchange for Mark Di Vaio.

Our sources say that the speech excellently is started and that is most likely that the two parts find soon an agreement. L’Inter, in fact, decided to remove the authorization to the possibility of to yield the gambler, above all to the Juventus.

The nerazzurri, in search of a strong defender, need to realize soon. For the Juve, Vieri would occupy the place of the varied Morientes and Gilardino to whose Moggi already renounced. Besides, clinging it him car would reduce the hiring.

Vieri, little before to leave for Coverciano, had said to friends: "I am still a gambler of the inter also for the future unless Moratti do not decide to send me on the road". And to how much it seems, the proprietor of the inter already took its decision.

In case the Juve should not close for Vieri (and the make is improbable), will aim on Zlatan Ibrahimovic, attaching swedish of the ajax.

Opinions?still you think it's a smokescreen?

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++
Roman where is that article from? Can we trust it?

And since when has Moggi renounced on Gila? we'll get him!
That's from www.sports.it

it is pretty reliable if u ask me,i didn't read any bullshit there till now.
but you know Moggi he bulled the whole world,every sportsite,including Gazzetta,sports.it,eurosport,sky and all others good sites were thinking about Deschamps to Juve.
So you never know,but i that case i don't know why i think it's true...just a feeling.
but the article looks likely.

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
Vieri is just like Trez ( Vieri is better). Both of them are good , but they are lazy ....

We need an active striker ... someone like Cheventon or Gilardino

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ahmed ] ++
Vieri is just like Trez ( Vieri is better). Both of them are good , but they are lazy ....

We need an active striker ... someone like Cheventon or Gilardino
Tell that to Moggi....:D

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
True but I admire Vieri and Trez. If Trez leaves and Vieri joins I wont be mad. If Gila joins us I will be excited also. Man weve become like Real Madrid just dropping names like their already ours:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)