Who will Capello target (4 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Well if Emerson could provide more of a creative spark, and if Maresca is included in the squad, there will be enough service to Del Piero. And with either Tacchinardi of Appiah, the midfield would be defensively sound. But I'm not sure if Alex would succeed in that role.
IMO we should play with two playmakers, and a drawn back creative forward, with a strong midfield and a point man in attack. We need two fast wings with stamina to get back to defence, and a two strong defenders with good headers and one fast defender in a 3 man defence.

-------------Gilardino----------

---------Deco --- Chevaton--------

Nedved Maresca Emerson Zambrotta

----Mexes --- Ferrari --- Thuram-----

--------------Buffon--------------

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

IMO we should play with two playmakers, and a drawn back creative forward, with a strong midfield and a point man in attack. We need two fast wings with stamina to get back to defence, and a two strong defenders with good headers and one fast defender in a 3 man defence.

this would be just great!!!

polaris

Aug 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve100% ] ++
Capello is asking for Vieri.

news is that Moratti, Bettega & Giraudo met in Milan maybe to talk about a swap deal that will see Vieri and Di Vaio exchanging clubs.

*air hump*

yes get 2nd rate Di Vaio out of here.

We wont be changing that many forwards, guys. Trez may leave so we will replace him, HOPEFULLY Di Vaio leaves but that is just a rumor so that cant be counted on and we need a 5th striker to have around. Loaning out Zalagoal was a mistake since we had to field Nedvved as a striker when there were injuries.

CV_32

Apr 17, 2003
mabye we thing in the wrong way
becuase totti love vieri
and capello first target is vieri whay
if juve have vieri and we have capello and money so totti will come i hope so

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Thats sort of what I was thinking. Except that Nedved will probably be sold, so in comes Maxwell for that LWB spot.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Actually i see Vieri coming very likely now...Capello likes him,so does Moggi,Inter want him out + they would like one like DV...so....Vieri!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Well, Roma were linked to Ferrari and Gilardino at one stage, while Mexes seems to be close to signing for the Capital club, so Capello probably likes those three guys... We now know one of the reasons why Zebina has joined and why Emerson is going to follow. I'm thrilled to have Fabio in charge and I'm sure he'll talk to Moggi about signing some quality players.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Guys , too many topics in one thread ! damn:p:p... watever all i care now is we Focus and put last year behind us ! and lets kick some asses !

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
It has been tried a few times, in small matches like the match against Ancona.
It worked pretty well against Ancona, mind you, but I agree with Zlatan, doesn't make sense moving DP to a position that he clearly isn't very comfortable in. If anything I would play him on the left like Trapattoni does, but with Capello I think we'll see a two man frontline in which Alex plays the supportive role.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Actually, I would sell him, but that clearly aint happening. Oh well, I can always hope he and Capello will get in a fight, Alex gets a boot in the head and leaves for Real... I can dream, cant I?

Oct 1, 2002
Actually, I would sell him, but that clearly aint happening. Oh well, I can always hope he and Capello will get in a fight, Alex gets a boot in the head and leaves for Real... I can dream, cant I?
strange, I have the same feeling that Alex won't do well with Cappello.
But I dearly hope that Cappelo can rediscover the old Alex.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Roman ] ++
Actually i see Vieri coming very likely now...Capello likes him,so does Moggi,Inter want him out + they would like one like DV...so....Vieri!
Actually I think Vieri will not come to Juve. Moggi will just use Vieri as a smokescreen for his other targets, much like he did with saying Deschamps or Prandelli. I expect to see either Zlatan or Gilardino at Juve next season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)