Who will Capello target (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
and for crying out loud no Chevanton please... we already have 2 skillfull midgets ( or vertically challenge ) in Miccoli and Del Piero.. thats even considering as if DI vaio will be sold...

False, we have two midgets (Del Piero and Mico), but only one is skillful (Mico), so we could do with getting another skillful midget and selling the non skillful one.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Well just like Di Vaio though he can head...

Anyway maybe we will start playing some decent football(less hoofing) next season, when playing with two relatively small forwards. I for one would wlecome it, well at least i'd try it.....

And I beleive A_Lacki said it, for great players you make Room. Cheva is such a player.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Well, I am not sure, if I said that, but I agree! It would be good to have an alternative to the big striker (Vieri or Ibrahimovic), and Chevanton would fill that bill!

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
i think it will truly be Vieri and Zlatan... Vieri for the first team and Zlatan as his understudy... either that or we just have to be satisfied with Zalayeta as our first striker for the half season vieri will be out....
yeah, Vieri and Zlatan, is probable, if Moggi and Cavenaghi wonn't surprise us (again)... Zalayeta is already sold to Bolton?!

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
is juve not interested in Gilardino anymore???
hmm.. i am not really happy with vieri as striker, therefore i hope Trez stays!!!

ok but lets see,..
Gilardino seems to be really close to roma, I've lost my hope for him entirely... Maybe this hangover has made me more pessimistic than usually, but you have to remember that tequila really opens your mind... :D

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++

Gilardino seems to be really close to roma, I've lost my hope for him entirely... Maybe this hangover has made me more pessimistic than usually, but you have to remember that tequila really opens your mind... :D
Oh yeah, tequila is deadly! Had fun last night?

about gila: Let this false ***** go to roma

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++

Oh yeah, tequila is deadly! Had fun last night?
my friends graduated yesterday, it was really fun, I just can't wait for next year when I'll graduate... :D

If you ever came to Finland, I will offer you a night out with Koskenkorva-bottle (our "national drink")

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++

my friends graduated yesterday, it was really fun, I just can't wait for next year when I'll graduate... :D

If you ever came to Finland, I will offer you a night out with Koskenkorva-bottle (our "national drink")
Next year I'll also graduate. I'll come to Finland, and we celebrate with Koskenkorva (damn, that sounds even better, than anything I have ever heared). Can't wait for that ;)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
just before our graduating Juventus has won triple... :D How great is that then, Koskenkorva (or just kossu as we say) will flow as rivers... :D ;)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
is juve not interested in Gilardino anymore???
hmm.. i am not really happy with vieri as striker, therefore i hope Trez stays!!!

ok but lets see,..
zlatan is still and option,while cavenaghi is not entirely impossible either.

we'll see soon enough.

polaris

Aug 6, 2003
I feel the Cheva rumors is more of Moggi's 'tactical misinformation' ;)

Roma cannot afford expensive players because they must have enough funds to register in Serie A for next season of they will be relegated. :D ;)

So I still see the main possibilties for strikers being
1. Vieri
2. Gilagol
3. Cavenaghi/Zlatan

Di Vaio needs to leave. He is not top club material unfortunately.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Assuming we keep Nedved, I think this could be Capello's Juve:

-------------------Buffon-------------------

-----Thuram---Mexes?---Ferrari?-------

Camo---Emerson---Maresca---Zambro

--------------Nedved-----------------------
-----------------------------Del Piero-------
--------------------Vieri----------------------

Would not be surprised to see:

IN: Vieri, Emerson, 1 world class defender (Mexes?), one OK defender (Ferraro), Sculli (back from loan), Oliviera (back from loan), Zalayeta (from loan)

OUT: Di Vaio, Trezeguet, Conte (retired), Montero.

Squad:

GKs (2)
Buffon
Chimenti

DEF (8)
Thuram
Legrottaglie
Mexes?
Ferrari?
Tudor
Zambrotta
Birindelli
Pessotto

MID (8)
Appiah
Maresca
Emerson
Tacchinardi
Camoranesi
Nedved
Kapo
Oliviera

FWD (5)
Del Piero
Miccoli
Vieri
Sculli
Zalayeta

Major expenses would be Emerson, Vieri and Mexes? perhaps. Major loss is Trezeguet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)