Who will Capello target (9 Viewers)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lippi.am ] ++
Latest news from Calciomercato.com

Capello wants Vieri and Cannavaro. It seems Capello don't want Thuram to leave, as he intends to bring in Cannavaro to play with his old teammates Buffon and Thuram. They say that Juve offers Iuliano and Montero in exchange, but Moratti wants money
Oh.... I wish we grabbed Cannavaro last summer. Let's see how good Moggi can be.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
what kind of site is this calciomercato anyway, it's like tribalfootball isn't it?! Damn, Cannavaro would be awesome, and even pretty cheap because he had terrible season and he hasn't really settled in milano anyways...

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Calciomercato is plain rumors... but all in Italian if I'm not mistaken.

I wonder what Cannavaro's market value now is. Is Inter willing to sell him?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++
what kind of site is this calciomercato anyway, it's like tribalfootball isn't it?! Damn, Cannavaro would be awesome, and even pretty cheap because he had terrible season and he hasn't really settled in milano anyways...

Well, in fact Football Italia takes most of its transfer stories from calciomercato.com, and IMO they are pretty trustworthy.

polaris

Aug 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

My point exactly.
The French NT coach is stubborn like Trap. Mexes was on EVERY pre Euro 04 sqaud but at the last moment he is not chosen. Ask French fans, they are all mad about this. Desailly should not be on the team. Santini the coach, has chosen the experienced players for centre back so there was no room for Mexes.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by polaris ] ++

The French NT coach is stubborn like Trap. Mexes was on EVERY pre Euro 04 sqaud but at the last moment he is not chosen. Ask French fans, they are all mad about this. Desailly should not be on the team. Santini the coach, has chosen the experienced players for centre back so there was no room for Mexes.
I wonder if that mistake will come to haunt Santini.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by polaris ] ++

Marcel Desailly is old as hills... he was in the NT since 1996!

Remember group stage of 2002 WC? France did not score a single goal.

They do have a great squad, but I don't know why they are ranked so high by FIFA.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++

Marcel Desailly is old as hills... he was in the NT since 1996!

Remember group stage of 2002 WC? France did not score a single goal.

They do have a great squad, but I don't know why they are ranked so high by FIFA.
France is a joke!, they have only been good since Platini's days and still they are more popular than Italy which is europes most succesfull team and has won things decades before france. I hope those arrogant frenchmen will fail again, i would even hope England or Holland to win or everyone else.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Please tell me you didn't spend the 6 minutes between our posts counting :scared::)

And besides, people still think Del Piero is world class, but the last time he could perform two games in a row was more than 2160 days ago :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++
Im sure plenty of people disagree with you.
Plenty of people think David Beckham's the greatest footballer in the world.

Whatever man, each to his own

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)