who will best partner for Emerson?? (1 Viewer)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

Yeah,we have Emerson but we still need one more DM if you don't want to watch some of our "Fantasista's" alonh Emo. Just tell me that you would rather want to se C.Zanetti as our second DM....

Davids is old now, I'd rather have Appiah and Blasi than Davids.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

That's like saying: "I nwould rather have D.Dunn instead Zidane...Zidane is old(problem was I couldnt find comparision similliar to yours)"

Let's put it like this:

It's like saying I'd rather have Maresca or Pizzarro instead of Zidane. ;)

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
There is not a permanent ideal partner for emerson, as Capello will prefer to mantain the variant Blasi-Appiah and Olivera, depending of the rival and the game plan.
I will like to see Capello to try Camo as emerson companion....

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I wonder how that would work, Emerson - Camo in the middle. Camo is kinda good defensively, so it might work. But still Pizarro....*Drool*

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Guys, BLasi is actually pretty good, and Appiah will learn more, they're very young players, lets not forget that. They will need precious experience from playing with Worldclass emerson.

Blasi should b first choice, then Appiah.

For me it seems Juve prefer to attack from the wings rather than from the middle. The problem now is that we don't have a strong enough flank to do this, considering Zambo is leftback.

Deleted member 2609

Tachi still has the fire in his belly tho he does give a lot of fouls away, appiah is a sqhad player imo and never will be a starter, he looks lost at times tho he has raw talent but how and why we disposed of Maresca is beyond me, something stinks about that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)