who will best partner for Emerson?? (1 Viewer)

Geof

May 14, 2004
no way, Davids can clean up the locker, but that's the only job he's still good enough for at Juve.

I prefer Maresca, or Pizarro

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Why not Blasi? No offense, but do you not like new players at the club?
I like Emerson,Cannavaro and Blasi .... nothing against new players, but i just think Appiah is the kind of player that never stop running, just like gattuso...still Blasi is good, but i would prefer Appiah...

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
maresca would do well if not blasi .. if not olivera ... if not appiah or tachinardi... del piero could come back and leave attack to the tall boys
Seriously mate, do you know anything about these players? Del Piero is not a central midfielder, and he even refuses to play "in the hole" behind the strikers. Oliviera is a winger, or a playmaker and far too weak in defense to play in central midfield. Maresca, Blasi, and Appiah are options, although I don't see Maresca coming back to Juve.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
maresca would do well if not blasi .. if not olivera ... if not appiah or tachinardi... del piero could come back and leave attack to the tall boys
No offense, but do you know anything about football or Juventus? It seems like you do not even know about your favorite player...

May 30, 2004
no i was kidding about del piero but olivera can train on being a bit on the defence .. and maresca could come back to juve if moggi wants something he ll go ahead and get it ... hes out on loan though isnt he.... umm am pretty sure i kno more than enuf about juventus and soccer....... ian a lot of players do well in many different position when needed.. like zambrotta, nedved .. newy i just mean that in juves current position we dont have someone good to cover that defensive midfielder role so one of these boys will have to step up and edit his way of performing a little

May 30, 2004
o ya andy even though you stated no offence it still got to me as i categorize myself as a juventus fanatic and to tell me something as you dont kno anything about juventus.. isnt really that nice.. ty

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Sorry mate, but sometimes I do not know what to expect from you. You can be rational in one post, but make no sense in another, not to mention your offensive langauge in half your posts. :)

May 30, 2004
yeh well i got a mod warning .. so not much offensive language to come... if it doesnt make sense to you maybe it does to someone else so you can ignore it .. i get that a lot by the way.. your not the only one

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
It's okay if Appiah just can be better :p this season when he played he looks better than last year

Jul 12, 2002
an a lot of players do well in many different position when needed.. like zambrotta, nedved .. newy i just mean that in juves current position we dont have someone good to cover that defensive midfielder role so one of these boys will have to step up and edit his way of performing a little
But we've already got a whole bunch of young central midfielders, why convert a player with great potential to be an offensive threat?

Mar 8, 2004
i really dont want to waist my energy on prediction on who ils coming to juventuz or not. because moggi is ready to suprise you at any time. he might not even sign any player again apart of mutu whom he see has a opportunity.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
The best signing would now be Pizarro, who is great in assisting and passing and PK's and good at fighting in the middle together with emerson :D

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++
Rejecting Davids???.....onley two cases for these fella:
A) YOU ARE IDIOTS
B)YOU JUST FOUND OUT WHAT FOOTBALL IS

two things for you:

a) we have emerson now
b) davids' wages are ridicilously high

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)