who will best partner for Emerson?? (5 Viewers)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Watching yesterday's game against brescia, I think Olivera could play midfield. He adds a lot of creativity and mobility.

The reason Emerson and Blasi dont work so well is because they're both Defesive midfielders, so we get both of the same thing which makes our midfield a bit dull.

But Blasi could rotate, I think he's a good player.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
Watching yesterday's game against brescia, I think Olivera could play midfield. He adds a lot of creativity and mobility.

The reason Emerson and Blasi dont work so well is because they're both Defesive midfielders, so we get both of the same thing which makes our midfield a bit dull.

I agree ;)

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++

everytime blasi had the ball and we were attacking i was thinking to myself, one more opportunity lost.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Anyone remember Blasi's great assist for Zalayeta? It was a great cross, showed that Blasi can do something else and not just tackle.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
He can do more than just tackle but he can do too much upfront, I'd like Blasi to be Emerson's cover, while Olivera take the attacking role.

As for Tacchi and Appiah, well, ehm, Tachhi could still provide some cover just in case there are serious injuries to any of our midfielders, but Appiah should be loaned out or something. I still think he is young enough to improve but not at Juve's expenses.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Blasi over Appiah and Tacchinardi. Here is how I rank them:

1. Emerson
2. Blasi
3. Tacchinardi
999: Appiah :p

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
I am no fan of Tacchinardi but how can anyone with eyes actually say Blasi is more creative than Tacchinardi for goodness sakes. I just wonder which games we are all watching cos i must be watching something else. At least tacchinardi can play the ball forward unlike Blasi and doing something once in 30 matches does not a creative player make.

Of the 3 Blasi is far and away the least creative, Appiah is way too wayward but he has more skill than Blasi will ever have

The one thing Blasi has over both is that he is more assuring defensively than either of the other 2 but I would rather have others than them.
In saying that they are all better than Zanetti Christian but all worse than Gatusso in almost every department which is kinda sad

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
I am no fan of Tacchinardi but how can anyone with eyes actually say Blasi is more creative than Tacchinardi for goodness sakes. I just wonder which games we are all watching cos i must be watching something else. At least tacchinardi can play the ball forward unlike Blasi and doing something once in 30 matches does not a creative player make.

Of the 3 Blasi is far and away the least creative, Appiah is way too wayward but he has more skill than Blasi will ever have

The one thing Blasi has over both is that he is more assuring defensively than either of the other 2 but I would rather have others than them.
In saying that they are all better than Zanetti Christian but all worse than Gatusso in almost every department which is kinda sad
In terms of creativity
Blasi = Tacchi = 0
and won't talk about Appiah cuz he need first to learn how to make a pass and how to control the ball....

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Its funny how most of us talk in so poor terms about our own midfield players...tacchi really sucks....Blasi is an idiot...Appiah is a joke... c`mon, always is good some criticism, but to exageratte it, only make us loose perspective of the facts: our midfield has demostrated enough quality to maintain us comfortably on top of serie A from the the beggining of the season until now...CL easy qualification, receiving just one goal...

This team is so wonderful that keep it wining with sucky players???
is maybe luck ? gosh, were so lucky....
Or we are at the verge of the crashdown?

dont loose the next chapter......

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
Its funny how most of us talk in so poor terms about our own midfield players...tacchi really sucks....Blasi is an idiot...Appiah is a joke... c`mon, always is good some criticism, but to exageratte it, only make us loose perspective of the facts: our midfield has demostrated enough quality to maintain us comfortably on top of serie A from the the beggining of the season until now...CL easy qualification, receiving just one goal...

This team is so wonderful that keep it wining with sucky players???
is maybe luck ? gosh, were so lucky....
Or we are at the verge of the crashdown?

dont loose the next chapter......
ive said it about 5 times now. everyone whines about how awful we are and how we have no hope, but we're on top of the league by 5 points and had the best CL qualification record:cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)