who is zlatan's best friend at juve? (1 Viewer)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
hahahha, I woouldn't know either, but I think Zlatan's Italian language isn't getting any better so I don't expect him to easily minggle with players that can't speak english.
that's absolutelly normal...

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
Did anyone else hear the story about Zlatan the first day he met his Ajax teamates? "Hello I am Zlatan, who the fvck are you?" :D

I don't think that would've gone down too well at Juve.
you mean after he joined juventus??

:rofl:
come on,he didn't mean it :rofl:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
btw,this thread supposed to be who is zlatan's best friend in juve,and it turned out to be who is ale's!!

and one more thing(it's a little bit off-topic though but i HAVE to ask):does any of you know how much money zlatan gets from juventus?

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
btw,this thread supposed to be who is zlatan's best friend in juve,and it turned out to be who is ale's !!

and one more thing(it's a little bit off-topic though but i HAVE to ask):does any of you know how much money zlatan gets from juventus?
Hardly surprising. :)

Even a topic that is based on Kapo can turn into a DP topic.

Aug 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Alex and Pippo had some issues in their time at Juve
they both denied that

The only certain best friends are Pippo and Vieri :D , but Pippo has replied to a question whom does he miss most from Juventus and he says its Tacchinardi, so they must've been good friends

I think some players are just loveable people. Ferrara and Canna for example. They just seem so loveable. And EVERYONE admires Nedved. Buffon is kinda funny.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
It's because everything that's linked to Juventus is linked to Del Piero (almost). Juventus = Del Piero, Del Piero = Juventus. It feels like that sometimes and that is really wrong..

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
it's wrong but it's true....

and for del piero supporters,it's also very nice....
your captain to be one with your team's name....

Aug 1, 2003
Well. UEFA asked Zlatan "whom is the person you admire most outside football?" and he answered "well I guess I should say my father".

He sounded pretty reluctant during the interview :D

But my fav Zlatan quote will always be when the media asked him if he gave his gf an engagement ring and he replied something like "what for? she has zlatan"

:cheesy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)