who is zlatan's best friend at juve? (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Apart from himself, I think Zlatan gets along with Appiah, since he's one of the few players at Juve who speaks English.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Apart from himself , I think Zlatan gets along with Appiah, since he's one of the few players at Juve who speaks English.
:D

where did zlatan learn english anyways? also i think i saw an interview with del piero in which he spoke some as well

OP
HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #5
    zatan is swedish.all swedish players speak english,like all dutch players.its spoken in sweden in holland even thogh it isnt the 1st language there.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++
    zatan is swedish.all swedish players speak english,like all dutch players.its spoken in sweden in holland even thogh it isnt the 1st language there.
    sorry i didnt know all swedish people spoke english. i knew most dutch did but not swedish. shows i dont live in europe :frown:

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    oh and gray i like your sig :D its from the office isnt it? thats probably my favorite show now, too bad they completely destroyed it by releasing this god awful U.S. version:yuck:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    appiah speaks enlgish?
    thts a surprise.
    Why? He's from Ghana...
    ++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++
    oh and gray i like your sig :D its from the office isnt it? thats probably my favorite show now, too bad they completely destroyed it by releasing this god awful U.S. version:yuck:
    Hehe ;) Yeah it's from the office, and yeah the U.S. version sucks :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
    I heard from somewhere that he treats every1 in Juve indifferently, but I forgot where the source is.
    It was probably 'the media'

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
    Its a b!tch forgetting your sources, some people might mistake you for a liar.

I don't know who's he's best friend, but I do know he sticks mostly to himself and to a girl who claims to be he's "mysterious girlfriend"(!) and apparently he eats a lot on Gennaro Esposito (Ferrarra´s pizzeria)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by pecker ] ++
    Its a b!tch forgetting your sources, some people might mistake you for a liar.
    nvm I found it anyway

Juventus get Zlatan temperament
    Friday, 1 April 2005

By Paolo Menicucci

He may not have scored since 12 February but few at Juventus FC would deny that Zlatan Ibrahimovic has become a key member of the squad.

Supporting role
    The Swedish striker has made a brilliant start to his career in Turin since joining from AFC Ajax last summer and has already scored ten goals in Serie A. Despite failing to find the net in the last six weeks, he has continued to perform well and his assists for his attacking partners have been vital for the Bianconeri both in Serie A and the UEFA Champions League.

Important assists
    Among the highlights of his most recent games was a wonderful back-heeled pass which allowed Alessandro Del Piero to score in an important 1-0 win over Reggina Calcio and, most of all, the clever headed pass for David Trezeguet against Real Madrid CF in the return leg of the Champions League first knockout round. The French striker's goal wiped out Madrid's first-leg advantage, setting the stage for Marcelo Zalayeta's strike to seal Juventus's 2-1 aggregate victory in extra time.
    Everybody wants to win it, but only the best can
    Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Trophy target
    The Serie A joint-leaders will now face Liverpool FC in the quarter-finals on 5/13 April and Ibrahimovic hopes his side can continue their fantastic run. "My dream is to win the Champions League, of course," he told uefa.com. "That's why you play it. It's exciting and it's the biggest tournament for clubs. Everybody wants to win it, but only the best can."

Helpful environment
    There were no doubts about the tall striker's skill when he arrived in Turin, but the 23-year-old has surprised most of the observers by adapting extremely quickly to life in Serie A. The former Malmö FF forward believes that the environment he found at the club helped him during his first days in Italy.

Stable team
    "I don't have any special friends among my team-mates because I enjoy a very good relationship with the whole team," he said, adding of his mentor at the Stadio Delle Alpi: "[Fabio] Capello is a great coach, the best I have had during my career and the best around, in my opinion."

Trusting coach
    Ibrahimovic has only sweet words for the coach, who also attempted to sign him two years ago when he was at AS Roma. "I feel that I'm improving as a player under Capello," he said. "I am playing better at Juventus than I did at Ajax because here I can develop my qualities and play exactly how I like to play. I have space and I feel the full trust of the coach and the club."

Winning run
    The striker has not lost the smile on his face, despite his goal drought in March. "I feel in good condition and I think everything is going well for Juventus," he said. "I have been a bit unlucky when I missed a few chances recently, but we continued to win games and that's the only thing that really counts."

Madrid memories
    Ibrahimovic has only Madrid on his mind when asked about his best memories in the Champions League. "My favourite Champions League stadium is where I played my last European away game, the Bernabéu," he said. "My favourite player is Ronaldo and my favourite goal is the fantastic left-foot volley scored by [Zinedine] Zidane in the 2001/02 final [against Bayer 04 Leverkusen]."

Finishing touch
    After helping Juventus to beat the Spanish giants in the last 16 of the Champions League, Zlatan could yet be the man to emulate Zidane in the final in Istanbul on May 25

uefa.com

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    Yeah, not only Sweedish and Dutch players, but general population. As far as I remember these two contries are 2nd and 3rd after Denmark in terms of % of the population that speaks English fluently.

May 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

Yeah, not only Sweedish and Dutch players, but general population. As far as I remember these two contries are 2nd and 3rd after Denmark in terms of % of the population that speaks English fluently.
    everyone in Denmark speak english.. like me :)

we have english as the secund lang, here in DK!.. after Danish..

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    In Sweden we also have English as the 2nd language. Most of the population knows English. Only the elder's dont know the language. My grandfather, who is 78, can't speak or understand English :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)