who is zlatan's best friend at juve? (1 Viewer)

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
How can you say who are the best friends of certain players? Have you read interviews or something or are you just merely guessing? I don't have a clue about the personal relationships between the players and I don't know where would a man find such information.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
"I don't have any special friends among my team-mates because I enjoy a very good relationship with the whole team," he said, adding of his mentor at the Stadio Delle Alpi: "[Fabio] Capello is a great coach, the best I have had during my career and the best around, in my opinion."
I think Zlatan doesn't have any friends. :D

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
They don't exactly have to make friends. The best players never get along with their team mates. Its a fact, all the way from George Best to Antonio Cassano. :D

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
When you can say, Zlatan friend is Gigi, or Ale´s friend is Canna!
Can you say Zlatan don´t like... for example Montero`???

I think its his problem and not ours!!

ciao
Forza Juve

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++

Stable team
"I don't have any special friends among my team-mates because I enjoy a very good relationship with the whole team," he said, adding of his mentor at the Stadio Delle Alpi: "[Fabio] Capello is a great coach, the best I have had during my career and the best around, in my opinion."
yeah i remember reading this.
i also thought that he was friend with gigi,but seing them hugging in euro,doesn't nessecerly mean they are good friends or smg

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
they are all on alright terms i guess, but its like someone at the office. You dont have to be pals with everyone there, you just have to co-operate with them.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
it's interesting though to see 2 players hate each other and fight!! :LOL:

(of caurse when it's happening to some other teams than yours....)

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
The statement that Zlatan doesnt have any special friends at juve is clearly political. Something he more or less os forced to say being so new to the club and all.

Now, i ve read that Zlatan are good friends with these guys.

Pavel Nedved, David Trezeguet, Emerson, Cannavaro, Buffon and Ferrara.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Alex and Alissio are long time best friends. They both said that along time ago and many times too. I hear they always hangout with each other plus if I remember correctly they were friends before each of them joined juve (but not sure about that)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++
The statement that Zlatan doesnt have any special friends at juve is clearly political. Something he more or less os forced to say being so new to the club and all.

Now, i ve read that Zlatan are good friends with these guys.

Pavel Nedved, David Trezeguet, Emerson, Cannavaro, Buffon and Ferrara.

that sounds great!!!!!
he is friend with some of my all time favourite players!!! :heart:

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
I wouldn't trust these comments here - it's like lottery, none of the guys here really don't know shite of what happens in the locker room.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
hahahha, I woouldn't know either, but I think Zlatan's Italian language isn't getting any better so I don't expect him to easily minggle with players that can't speak english.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ZAF3000 ] ++
Alex and Alissio are long time best friends. They both said that along time ago and many times too. I hear they always hangout with each other plus if I remember correctly they were friends before each of them joined juve (but not sure about that)
I read that the first time they met, in an Allievi Coppa Italia match (they were about 15/16 years old), Alex played for Padova and Alessio for Atalanta. Alessio kept on beating and tackling Alex for the whole match and, Alex got so angry that, at a point, he followed Alessio with an angry face to get revenge :)

http://members.xoom.virgilio.it/met.../Alessio Tacchinardi/Alessio Tacchinardi.html

I know that his (Alex) best friends at Juve are Tacchinardi, Ferrara and Pessotto, that have always been close to him in difficult times.

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
In the team, Zlatan admires Nedved cos he says that Neddy is his role model. I heard that Zlatan likes to join Neddy's on extra training while everyone already went home.

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
Del Pier's Best-Friends are : Tacchinardi,Pessotto,De livio, Ferrara, Cannavaro.
im sure they have friends who are outside of soccer.
lets call them, workmates :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)