Who is your favorite player and why? (1 Viewer)

Jve Kuwaitia

::+:: Lover Juventus ::+:
Aug 18, 2006
many people love some player and we like to know why ?? why you love player like :- Zidane . henry . trezegat and buffon ..
and lets start with me ..
I love Zidane because he is best player and he play in France and he have many skill in the stadium ... and I love henry because he is best attacker and he play in France ..
and i love trezegat because he is wonderful player and he is good attacker ..
and buffon i love him because he is best goalkeeper in the world and he is very nice ..:oops:

and what about your :smoke:

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
While all four have played for Juve at some point, this doesn't seem to be about Juventus per se. Therefore moving to Misc Soccer.

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
Frank Baresi and Paolo Maldini who has won everything that can be won as a defender at club level and will always remain as true legends forever and shall never be forgotten........
Gianni Rivera the most sophisticated Italian player i've seen and his skills in '82 definitely made him deserve a spot as one of my favourite player
Pavel Nedved, for being a true Bianconero, blonde locks with the tongue sticking all makes him very interesting to watch. Forza Nedved, and watch his volleys
I'd like to add Platini but I've never seen him play a full match before :p
Del Piero is the Greatest Captain this Club of my life ever had!!!
Baggio with a very unique ponytail trademark as well as being a Buddhist. Totally awesome the way he brought Italia all the way to the final in 94. Don't worry, you're forgiven. Its always a pity Baggio, Baresi and Maldini who didn't get the WC trophy in their shelves but they still have what matters most. Honor!!!

ps: Maldini, don't retire like Zidane did :D

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
well from the current age there is ofcourse Alex,Nedved,Pessoto, Zidane,Kahn,Maldini(those that i can remember now)

from the old age the first one has to be Jurgen Kohler and inspired me to play/watch football. Actually there many player from that German Era who had the same effect

there is also Baggio,Baresi, maradona....

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
other than the obvious juve players my favourite player is miroslav klose or Totti.

i like klose because hes a good striker and is very consistent.

and totti is just totti

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
del piero

he is the reason why i like juve very much

i first was sad after he was injured but in 2003 juve came to abu dhabi and i saw all the players and i was happy but when isaw del piero i got shock because he is the juve hero and i went and shook his hand

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Gill_juve said:
sorry elvin it is too hard to concentrate on your posts when you have a avatar like that :D
Hey man, it helps me too... I feel like posting smth all the time, just to see it again and again :D

Cheers...

Juve Bella

Jul 21, 2006
well i have many favorite players

but the first would be Buffon
oh he's so cool when he's in the goal truly the greatest and i adore him

Alex

he's our captain he's loyal to his team a true leader

nedved
he's the spirit of juve i enjoy watching him with the team

well all of the juve players are my favorite :)

and there is other players like

michael ballack ,Totti,Robin van perci ((Cute)),luca toni ,podolski and Petr Cech

Rushy

The Poet
Jul 3, 2004
Del-Piero... A great captain, player and motivator of Juve...
And a true patriot as well... Every player should love their club as he do...

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Not necessarily favourites (some are) But the guys i watched week in week out on tv and at the stadiums throughout my early and middle years that shaped the way i see football and made me love this game...

Bryan Robson
Gaetano Scirea
Franco Baresi
Arthur Coimbra
Roberto Bettega
Matt Le Tissier
Diego Maradona
Antonio Cabrini
Paul Gascoigne

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
I don't have a favorite player, a have a lot:

Scirea
Maldini
Baresi
Cruyff
Platini
Juninho
Buffon
Cannavaro
Trezeguet
Nedved
Pirlo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)