Who is the player Juventus would miss the most and why? (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Camoranesi. He's our only creative outlet in midfield and the man that adds a much needed attacking spark in the middle third of the pitch. His importance on the pitch isn't the only reason that I chose him though, it is also because the only other right winger in our squad is Olivera and he certainly isn't good enough to play regularly for us against the world's best. We have good enough cover for the rest of the squad.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Camoranesi16

Jul 23, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
Cannavaro last season was more irreplaceable than Buffon has ever been...not that I expect anyone to agree with that.
Alot of people judge players by their name or status at the club for example Del Piero Importans and so on..

did you Watch the 02/03 season??? you must be out of your mind if you saw that season and claim that cannavaro 04/05 was more important then Buffon 02/03!

the 2 Champions League games Vs Real Madrid! Zidanes freekick! Figos Penalty! The save on Inzaghis header in the Final!
And numerous vital saves in the season!

Cannavaros season 04/05 is no match to Buffon 02/03

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Camoranesi16 ] ++

Alot of people judge players by their name or status at the club for example Del Piero Importans and so on..

did you Watch the 02/03 season??? you must be out of your mind if you saw that season and claim that cannavaro 04/05 was more important then Buffon 02/03!

the 2 Champions League games Vs Real Madrid! Zidanes freekick! Figos Penalty! The save on Inzaghis header in the Final!
And numerous vital saves in the season!

Cannavaros season 04/05 is no match to Buffon 02/03

I still remember his save in Kluivert's bycycle kick in the second game against Barca.But you have to admit that without Cannavaro we would never have won te 28th

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
1990-1995:
1- R baggio
2- Peruzzi
3- Vialli
4- Paolo Sosa
5- Ferrara
6- Del Piero

1996-2000:
1- Del Piero
2- Zidane
3- Peruzzi
4- Ferrara
5- Pessotto
6- Tacchinardi

2001-2005:
1- Buffon
2- Del Piero
3- Nedved
4- Zambrotta
5- Tacchinardi
6- Camoranesi
7- Ferrara (I had to put him)

Last season:
Cannavaro

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Camoranesi. He's our only creative outlet in midfield and the man that adds a much needed attacking spark in the middle third of the pitch. His importance on the pitch isn't the only reason that I chose him though, it is also because the only other right winger in our squad is Olivera and he certainly isn't good enough to play regularly for us against the world's best. We have good enough cover for the rest of the squad.
Thats pretty much the man. Not having cover is the word for this thread. Zambrotta would be in close second.

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
Buffon! for sure!

he is the backbone of the team! he inspires the team to push forward as they can worry less about their defensive responsibilities and think offensively!

OP
lestat_1987

lestat_1987

Aug 31, 2005
  • Thread Starter #109
    I though I´d miss him...but with canna and thuram, even abbiati can get clean sheets:D....let´s see what happens in the CL

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by ZAF3000 ] ++
    1990-1995:
    1- R baggio
    2- Peruzzi
    3- Vialli
    4- Paolo Sosa
    5- Ferrara
    6- Del Piero

1996-2000:
    1- Del Piero
    2- Zidane
    3- Peruzzi
    4- Ferrara
    5- Pessotto
    6- Tacchinardi

2001-2005:
    1- Buffon
    2- Del Piero
    3- Nedved
    4- Zambrotta
    5- Tacchinardi
    6- Camoranesi
    7- Ferrara (I had to put him)

Last season:
    Cannavaro

you put tacchi in front of davids?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++

Thats pretty much the man. Not having cover is the word for this thread. Zambrotta would be in close second.
    Yeah. Zambrotta is very important to this team as well but I opted for Camoranesi since Chiellini, Pessotto, Birindelli and Balzaretti can all play at left back. If Camo is unavailable we either have to play someone out of position, change formation or start Olivera.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)