Who is the most over-rated player in the world? (9 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
What bullshit. Perhaps the premier league isn't the best in the world, but I'm pretty sure it could compete with Serie A. I haven't seen any Serie A-team play at even half the pace of most English clubs.

Jun 7, 2003
Veron is not overrated he is good but gets to often injured. Owen is also a good footballer he is a striker he makes his goals. Ronaldhino is maybe the best footballer in the world after zidane. Rooney is good for his age. Figo is super player he runs a lot and can handle with a ball. Kluivert and Camo are too super player.

most overrated player: David Beckham ( but he is cool and knows how to dress), Barthez, Roberto Carlos ( he is never in the defense but is a defender); Martins, INZAGHI, Tomasson, Zlatan (in Juve), Ronaldo, Adriano(he is good but not so much), Zalayeta(overrated by capello), Lehmann, Brdaric

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Overrated:
Kahn
Lauren
DV
DP
Beckham
C.Ronaldo

i cant believe some of you say that RVN is overrated:eek:he's one of the best strikers in the world if not the best he's got a fantasitic scoring record in the CL and he's got an even better one in the EPL.he even came close to being the top scorer of the euro's.

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #120
    ++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
    Overrated:
    Kahn
    Lauren
    DV
    DP
    Beckham
    C.Ronaldo

i cant believe some of you say that RVN is overrated:eek:he's one of the best strikers in the world if not the best he's got a fantasitic scoring record in the CL and he's got an even better one in the EPL.he even came close to being the top scorer of the euro's.
    I agree with Kahn, Ruud is only semi over-rated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)