who is on their way OUT???? (2 Viewers)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I can see it now:

Future Coach: "OK! Sebastian...you ready?"
Ranieri: ""I'd advise against that."
Future Coach: "Why, we're trailing by a goal, there's twenty minutes left, and..."
Ranieri: "Just...just trust me."
Future Coach: "Uhh...Nedved? Here, I'll take your walker...oh, and your dentures."
Ranieri: "Ahhh, that's why they call it the Beautiful Game." :touched:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I can see it now:

Future Coach: "OK! Sebastian...you ready?"
Ranieri: ""I'd advise against that."
Future Coach: "Why, we're trailing by a goal, there's twenty minutes left, and..."
Ranieri: "Just...just trust me."
Future Coach: "Uhh...Nedved? Here, I'll take your walker...oh, and your dentures."
Ranieri: "Ahhh, that's why they call it the Beautiful Game." :touched:
:lol2:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Knezevic, Nedved, Poulsen, Almiron, Palladino, Zalayeta, Zebina, Chimenti, Salihamidzic, Trezeguet, Mellberg, Bianco, Volpato, Cuneaz, Rizza, Venitucci, Olivera, Mirante.

OP
Lo-Pan

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #25
    I would not be happy to see Trezeguet leave the club as I am sure he still has much to offer at the highest level. Depends who we brought in in his place...an italian would be welcome, but he would have to be an out and out goal scorer, like trezeguet, and also, preferably someone somewhere near equally potent in the air...

Will the club sell him though??? Surely not because of his silly comments and subsequent problems with Ranieri. A great club doesn't always ostricize a player from the squad if he rebels, especially if that player has given a lot for the club.

Much depends on what happens over the next 5 games. If ranieri leaves the club, is ejected, then whoever comes in may well have their own ideas about who to keep and who to sell...

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    Who would actually want to buy Molinaor, Grygera or Marchionni, and can afford their wages?
    No one but Secco, we should just gift them away.
    Even their presence here as subs threatens our team, because our board doesnt seem to consider replacing them from our roster and our coach doesnt seem to consider replacing them from our field team...

Mar 30, 2006
    Knezevic, Nedved, Poulsen, Almiron, Palladino, Zalayeta, Zebina, Chimenti, Salihamidzic, Trezeguet, Mellberg, Bianco, Volpato, Cuneaz, Rizza, Venitucci, Olivera, Mirante.
    I dont think Mellberg will leave after once season. Trez might stay assuming Ranieri is no longer the coach come the summer. Sali will prob not go anywhere as he is important in the squad.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Sali? Important? Could you please clarify what this douche adds to the team? He is versatile, yes, but he is hardly getting any younger, and his dispalys have hardly been convincing.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    Sali? Important? Could you please clarify what this douche adds to the team? He is versatile, yes, but he is hardly getting any younger, and his dispalys have hardly been convincing.
    Some would claim that his versatility makes a useful addition into a team, since he is able to cover 3-4 places as a joker, on theory at least.
    Practically he is useless, as he adds little to nothing, no matter the position he is called to replace. But at least he helps us preserve the Bosnian peoples sympathy and fanbase, which was very much needed, after Zlatan the great left us...

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    Defenders:
    Zebina, Molinaro, Mellberg, Knezevic.
    Keep Grygera as back up as he can play both sides.

Midfielders:
    Zanetti, Tiago, Salihamidzic, Marchionni

Forwards:
    Trezeguet (big call but i think he's time is up, send him away in a swap deal for Benzema), Iaquinta (he wants to start games not be on bench, send him away in a deal also)

Sell all players on loan except Criscito.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    CUG, you realise you are signing we should sell/get rid of 11 players? :D
    yes, it is actually 10 players. But lets say 11 as nedved will retire:tup:

Only Molinaro is currently in the starting line up, some of those players have played a handful full of games over the past 2 seasons.

Both trez and iaquinta are not enjoying the bench and will most likey put their hand up to be traded.

The midfielders chosen i dont think i need to explain.

Defenders are the same.

This club needs a clean out.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
    Replying to juve_curr who is replying to dudebuD about whos gonna scored against Milan if Sali is sold.

Other than Diego, there is Amauri.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)