who is on their way OUT???? (1 Viewer)

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
With the transfer rumour mill working overtime, I thought I would suggest who I think is likely to leave and also who I personally think should leave, to fund new transfers or in some cases, to simply improve our squad by their departure...

I may be wrong on a few of the co ownership deals, please correct me...

Likely out:
Palladino
Zalayeta
Tiago
Almiron
Kznevic

Personal idea of who should leave: (in addition to the list above)
Molinaro ( though highly unlikely if Ranieri remains)
Grygera
Marchionni
Mellberg

Buy on AliExpress.com

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
moli,mellberg,grygera are good backups, even marchionni can stay

knezevic,zala,almiron definately out
i think Ruben Olivera is still ours and just on loan at genoa, he can go too
about tiago and palladino a lot will depend on what players we will go after

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Who would actually want to buy Molinaor, Grygera or Marchionni, and can afford their wages?
I wouldn't want them, that's for sure.

But at least try to sell them and Tiago. Poulsen can go for all I care. Shouldn't of got him anyway.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Seroiusly, any club that can afford their wages can get better players. The only hope is that some naive, rich English club comes along... no other Serie club outside the top 4 is gonna pay Juve wages for garbage like that.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Seroiusly, any club that can afford their wages can get better players. The only hope is that some naive, rich English club comes along... no other Serie club outside the top 4 is gonna pay Juve wages for garbage like that.
Thats why we'll never gonna sell them :beer:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Grygera and Tiago as proven internationals are sellable i think. Zebina and Marchionni probably aren't, and i don't think we should sell them if we get rid of cz and portugal guy. No idea of Knezevic (should we sell him), Poulsen should definetly stay and get his chance as Tiago did, Zanetti too must stay for the things he gave us in his first two seasons, unless he wants to leave himself, than we should release him.

Jul 2, 2006
even though i know it's impossible atm, i believe we need a revolution in squad.

i would sell
Molinaro,Zebina,Marchionni,Salihamidzic,Poulsen,Tiago,Zanetti and players who are out of loan excluding Criscito.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
You can't replace half the squad. Priority should be to get rid of the very injury prone players, such as Zebina and Zanetti. I'm a fan of both, but you can't have players who aren't able to play more than 10 games a year.

Then we should sell players in areas who aren't good enough AND who are still worth something. Tiago comes to mind. Poulsen could go too if we get a much superior replacement. If we're losing Tiago and Zanetti, then Christian better stay. Some would place Trezeguet here, but if he leaves it would most likely be because of personal issues and less because of age/ lack of quality.

You can't sell players like Mellberg, Molinaro or even Grygera (who's the worst of the three) and hope to get away with it. Do you seriously think we're able buy at least 3 new defenders who are significantly better? Or did you plan to use Ariaudo?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You can't replace half the squad. Priority should be to get rid of the very injury prone players, such as Zebina and Zanetti. I'm a fan of both, but you can't have players who aren't able to play more than 10 games a year.

Then we should sell players in areas who aren't good enough AND who are still worth something. Tiago comes to mind. Poulsen could go too if we get a much superior replacement. If we're losing Tiago and Zanetti, then Christian better stay. Some would place Trezeguet here, but if he leaves it would most likely be because of personal issues and less because of age/ lack of quality.

You can't sell players like Mellberg, Molinaro or even Grygera (who's the worst of the three) and hope to get away with it. Do you seriously think we're able buy at least 3 new defenders who are significantly better? Or did you plan to use Ariaudo?
And what do you know about managing teams? Turk has learned everything from Moggi, he makes no mistakes at all.

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006

by this logic we should get rid of camo as well

Jul 2, 2006
And what do you know about managing teams? Turk has learned everything from Moggi, he makes no mistakes at all.
if there is a mistake it is yours.i didn't said we should sell Gygera and Mellberg.
as for others

Zebina ---> New right back (Lichtsteiner,Rafinha...)
Molinaro ---> Criscito

Defenders : Cannavaro, Chiellini, Legrottaglie, Mellberg, Lichsteiner, Grygera, Criscito, De Ceglie, Ariaudo

midfielders : Camo, Hamsik, Marchisio, Diego, Asamoah, Sissoko, Iago, Giovinco

Tiago ---> Hamsik(Aquilani - cheaper one)
Poulsen ---> Asamoah
Nedved ----> Silva/Diego
Marchionni ----> Iago/Daud/Esposito
Zanetti ---> No need for a replacement
Salihamidzic ---> No need for a replacement

Buffon, Lichtsteiner, Cannavaro, Chiellini, Criscito, Hamsik, Sissoko, Camo, Diego, Del Piero, Amauri

Manninger, Grygera, Mellberg, Legrottaglie, De Ceglie, Camo, Asamoah, Marchisio, Giovinco, Iaquinta, Trezeguet

it's possible if we have 40 m + money from sales

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
if there is a mistake it is yours.i didn't said we should sell Gygera and Mellberg.
as for others

Zebina ---> New right back (Lichtsteiner,Rafinha...)
Molinaro ---> Criscito

Defenders : Cannavaro, Chiellini, Legrottaglie, Mellberg, Lichsteiner, Grygera, Criscito, De Ceglie, Ariaudo

midfielders : Camo, Hamsik, Marchisio, Diego, Asamoah, Sissoko, Iago, Giovinco

Tiago ---> Hamsik(Aquilani - cheaper one)
Poulsen ---> Asamoah
Nedved ----> Silva/Diego
Marchionni ----> Iago/Daud/Esposito
Zanetti ---> No need for a replacement
Salihamidzic ---> No need for a replacement

Buffon, Lichtsteiner, Cannavaro, Chiellini, Criscito, Hamsik, Sissoko, Camo, Diego, Del Piero, Amauri

Manninger, Grygera, Mellberg, Legrottaglie, De Ceglie, Camo, Asamoah, Marchisio, Giovinco, Iaquinta, Trezeguet

it's possible if we have 40 m + money from sales
And if we have smth like 115 million wages budget. Indeed, only one of Hamsik and Asamoah is our reality, and we should be covered with one of Iaquinta and Trez on the bench if there is also Giovinco, who prob next year will share his time with Del Piero.

Jul 2, 2006
And if we have smth like 115 million wages budget. Indeed, only one of Hamsik and Asamoah is our reality, and we should be covered with one of Iaquinta and Trez on the bench if there is also Giovinco, who prob next year will share his time with Del Piero.
we are already paying something around it.Only Diego and Hamsik would increase our budget but it wouldn't be significantly when you consider Nedved's retirement and leaving players.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006

excuse me for saying this but you are 100% wrong...your plan is illogical and lacks common sense...we must sell the players that you mentioned in the last paragraph and replace them IMMEDIATELY with Rafinha Santacroce Zapata and Zhirkov

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Lets keep Ranieri as backup :p :scared:
I can see it now:

Future Coach: "OK! Sebastian...you ready?"
Ranieri: ""I'd advise against that."
Future Coach: "Why, we're trailing by a goal, there's twenty minutes left, and..."
Ranieri: "Just...just trust me."
Future Coach: "Uhh...Nedved? Here, I'll take your walker...oh, and your dentures."
Ranieri: "Ahhh, that's why they call it the Beautiful Game." :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)