Who is more imbecilic? Moratti or Perez? (3 Viewers)

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #63
    Well, another season has started and Real Madrid just lost 3-2 to Celta Vigo at the Bernabeu. Looks like the Madrid defense is as solid as ever right now...

Seriously, Perez once again disregarded the obvious problem afflicting his club and hopefully they will pay for it third season running.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #65
    Perez and Moratti should just forget about the season and concentrate on winning this title...at least they have a 50% chance. :D

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    Great thread Andy!! I must've missed it, I wasn't really coming to the forum in August.

I would say that Perez gets the title no question about it, for the various reasons that all you guys mentioned (not recognizing the abvious gaps in their formation, all-out attacking football....etc). But the funny thing that during the pre-season I used to regularly watch Real Madrid TV, their reporters keep hailing their signing and boasting that NOW they have a solid team. The reporter goes like we have Salgado, Raul Bravo, Roberto Carlos...etc "Now thats a back line every coach would dream of"!!

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #67
    Yeah, you can expect that sort of bias from Real Madrid TV.

And the funny thing is...every Real supporter I have talked to seems to agree with that same notion. They all believe they have enough options defensively to seriously improve on the previous year's showing when every other objective football fan can easily see that is not true. Perhaps they trust so much in Perez they actually can't see the problem themselves...or perhaps they just care about buying the Beckhams and Robinhos of this world for aesthetic purposes...I don't know.

One thing I know for sure though is Real will pay for their lack of interest in the backline...they already have today. Hopefully it will be another long season for the Galacticos.

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    Actually Andy, over here, out of all the Real Madrid fans (and they are a LOT), there is only one guy that I totally respect because he is objective and actually knows his team, the rest are just gold diggers. Or the kind that their last notion of football is WC 2002. "Gee! Ronaldo, Beckham, Roberto Carlos, Zidane these players are good the team must be good ill be a fan!"

TBH Celta's 3rd goal didnt cross the line, But regardless a team with such financial power and such a strong attacking force shouldnt be suffering just because of the stubborness of their president. Real's Autocratic leadership should be changed to a more "totalistic" leadership of Barca. Of course that is much easier said than done!! But I am happy this way I want to see them SUFFER!!

Come Zalayeta:D

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Madrid lost 3 - 0 tonight and Interl barely won over over Artmedia in a game where Veron was redcarded. This thread Andy is a something amazing, the more we see these two teams playing the more we can write in this thread.

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    I hate perez! Gloating with his arrogant face 'Galacticos' noticed ever since he went on bout that they have underperformed! Love that shit. As for Inter well........where do I start!!!????

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #73
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
    Madrid lost 3 - 0 tonight and Interl barely won over over Artmedia in a game where Veron was redcarded. This thread Andy is a something amazing, the more we see these two teams playing the more we can write in this thread.
    That's right, and I can't wait until next summer to see what inspiring decisions these two geniuses make again. The next disapointment is just around the corner for these two clubs, and their fans can thank their leaders for that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)