Who is more imbecilic? Moratti or Perez? (4 Viewers)

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
perez is stupid he knows the problem is that they change to many players each years and he says it but he still keep doing the same thing:

they are changing the whole midfield now and last years team is nothing to this last years team

they got

adriano - martins
SOLARI-veron-PIZZARO-FIGO
WOME-SAMUEL-cordoba-zanetti

5 out of their starting 11 are new!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by djleli ] ++
perez is stupid he knows the problem is that they change to many players each years and he says it but he still keep doing the same thing:

they are changing the whole midfield now and last years team is nothing to this last years team

they got

adriano - martins
SOLARI-veron-PIZZARO-FIGO
WOME-SAMUEL-cordoba-zanetti

5 out of their starting 11 are new!
I think you mean Moratti.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

think about it. most of those players left from perez's first eleven anyway, so his would have to change too
Fair point but he's clearly talking about Inter.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
hey sorry i meant moratti there :D and you brought out a good point inter and real are hand in hand destroying each others hopes of wining anything :D. i would love to see them against eah other in champions league

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #31
    As I was starting this thread, Moratti was finalizing the deal for Luis Figo, a player who has been on decline for two years now.

Enough said.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    Perez disgraces the name of football. You dont buy players because they sell jerseys, you buy them to make a long term plan for your squad on the pitch.

You see how Owen got ****ed at Real? I feel bad for the scouser. He should have known that he's just the flavor of the week. Now he's struggling to find playing time in time for the WC. I cant even imagine its happening to him

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #35
    ++ [ originally posted by Layce Erayce ] ++
    Perez disgraces the name of football. You dont buy players because they sell jerseys, you buy them to make a long term plan for your squad on the pitch.

You see how Owen got ****ed at Real? I feel bad for the scouser. He should have known that he's just the flavor of the week. Now he's struggling to find playing time in time for the WC. I cant even imagine its happening to him
    This is exactly the reason why I respect Moratti much more than Perez. It's people like this who will kill football in the end.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    Not to say Moratti isnt an idiot though :D

He is rich, but incredibly naive in the way he does things in the market. One thing you cant fault him for though, is genuine affection for his club. I have never seen a man who loves Inter like him. Regularly visiting the pitch with Mancio, watching the team train, smiling constantly.

His family, specifically his siblings were annoyed that he spent so much money on Inter, without getting any in return. As a result, he has stopped acquiring expensive players in the market. But knowing his passion, he decided on one last spending spree. And guess who he spent it on?

Walter "The Wall" Samuel...

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    As I was starting this thread, Moratti was finalizing the deal for Luis Figo, a player who has been on decline for two years now.

Enough said.
    Meanwhile, Moratti's number one contender for the title of most imbecilic supremo in world football, Florentino Perez, was welcoming Julio Baptista and Robinho to the Bernabeu even though his club can already rely on the services of Ronaldo, Raul and Owen but desperately require defensive aid.

Take your pick, they're both idiots ;)

On a more serious note though, at least Moratti bought players who play positions that need strengthening at Inter. Ok, they could've done without David Pizarro as they have guys like Dejan Stankovic, Esteban Cambiasso and Juan Sebastian Veron on their roster, but they needed a new CB and some wide players so in come Samuel, Solari and Figo. Don't get me wrong, I still think that Moratti is a complete fool, but Perez takes the cake IMO.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    But look at it in this way Stuart, they did get Samuel but they are considering selling Cordoba. Again stupidity highlighted.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    I am not saying who is better, but they will still rely on Materazzi and Samuel as it was Materazzi and Cordoba. Why not Samuel and Cordoba?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)