Who have u seen? (2 Viewers)

Alex

May 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++

yeah have a look on kazaa or somewhere.
its friggin awesome.

i think it was an MTV thing.
Yeah i downloaded it. Its truely awesome. IM not the biggest MJ fan but he does some fu*king cool dancing along to SLash soloing. I pretty sure it was in 1995. Definately worth downloading

Alex

May 1, 2004
Joe Satriani came to Perth last week and did a public performance for free. I live 2minutes away from where Angus and Malcom Young grew up.

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
I saw Michael Jackson back in 91 when I was a huge fan. Best concert ever.
Very Very Lucky. Was it the history tour or maybe dangerous one. My cousin went to an MJ concert in London around 91 it was amazing.

Slash from GNR did a track with Mj called Give In to Me. Wicked tune.

The best concert I went to was Cypress Hill at Brixton Academy back in 99 was it. Smoking gig:D

One band Id love to see live is Red Hot Chili Peppers, River what tracks did they do?New LP Live in Hyde Park they mainly have new pretty weak tracks, hardly any old stuff. Blood sugar ... some of the best songs ever.

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
Best concert I've been to was Jean-Michel Jarre at Heysel. But if you wanna know, I wish I'd seen on tour:
MJ (Dangerous)
The Prodigy (The Fat of the Land)
Queen (at Wembley)
Massive Attack (Mezzanine)

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
The Prodigy are back Steph with a New Lp. I was just a kid when the MJ dangerous tour was on. They showed it on the box though. It was crazy. People passing out one by one.

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
Yes bro I know, 'Always Ouitnumbered, Never Outgunned' is the title! But The Prodigy ain't really The Prodigy without Keith, Maxim nor Leeroy contributing to it. They say Liam got back to the roots with the new album though, which can only be a good thing. Well, I've been waiting for that one for 7 years so it better be brilliant!!! ;)

I've got several MJ concerts on tape! Favourite one from Dangerous tour is @ Moscow, favourite from History tour is @ Munich!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by MCPIERO ] ++
Very Very Lucky. Was it the history tour or maybe dangerous one. My cousin went to an MJ concert in London around 91 it was amazing.

Slash from GNR did a track with Mj called Give In to Me. Wicked tune.
It was Dangerous :cool:

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stephañho! ] ++
Yes bro I know, 'Always Ouitnumbered, Never Outgunned' is the title! But The Prodigy ain't really The Prodigy without Keith, Maxim nor Leeroy contributing to it. They say Liam got back to the roots with the new album though, which can only be a good thing. Well, I've been waiting for that one for 7 years so it better be brilliant!!! ;)
I downloaded that album last month.and i am very very dissapointed :(:down:

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
Yep, every single review I read seconds your analysis!... Not as spectacular as the previous albums, very few potential bomb singles but it's the kinda album you like more with every new hearing!

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
The Prodigy without Keith
Is that the crazy Im Firestarter twisted Firestarter man:cool: He hooked up with one of the Appelton sisters.

Steph are you still into the UK garage scene, likes of So solid. Its kinda dead now. I liked it when it came up in 2000/01 time but its more or less fading out. The youth are now more into rap its still raw Uk sounding but the garage beats have been mixed about. That kind of music wasnt the lasting type though. I never bump So solid anymore. They had an ok more mellow track a while back but the lyrics with the SL accent just didnt sound right...Squeeky got shot in the face:D Take it ez bruvs

It was Dangerous
:cool: Lemme guess phase 4 Oriental MJ or it doesnt matter if your black or white= blite

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)