Who have u seen? (1 Viewer)

River

Jun 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

As I was about to say you Brits have a sorry taste in music, I saw that the likes of D12 and Lloyd Banks was on the list. So I guess you guys aren't that bad. :D

I've heard Kasabian before, and I think they are aiight. :)
yeah exactly crap :D (is this where im wrong?)

Fli > Radio > http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/

OP
Juve_Kosova
May 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #45
    well i saw gunit, and for me, that was a dream come true, now 3 other big name i would like to see is, Usher & P.Diddy, and the biggest star IMO = 2Pac ( if he's alive :down: )

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
    aah, young lad who dosent anything about music but has a fake smile :touched:
    Ahh fock off Fli, you'd be the one to speak up. :groan: I know better music than you do. :stuckup:

Radiohead sucks. :D

But really, Kasabian has a song on FIFA 2004, and its not bad. I think the name is "The Streets of Raphael" something.

River

Jun 15, 2004
    When considering how lucky i may be, consider that the ticket costs would well exceed £1000 :D

id love to have seen the concert where Slash joined MJ on stage, that was cool. And MJ was pulling off some great moves:D

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by River ] ++
    When considering how lucky i may be, consider that the ticket costs would well exceed £1000 :D

id love to have seen the concert where Slash joined MJ on stage, that was cool. And MJ was pulling off some great moves:D
    slash and MJ?? :wth:

Max

Jul 15, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Ahh fock off Fli, you'd be the one to speak up. :groan: I know better music than you do. :stuckup:

Radiohead sucks. :D

But really, Kasabian has a song on FIFA 2004, and its not bad. I think the name is "The Streets of Raphael" something.
    The song is LSF.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)