Who has more sexual power - men or women ? (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I think I know what the answer's gonna be for most on here, but I thought it worth seeing people's point of view on the subject.

Do women have more sexual power over us men, then we do over them and is it right that they use it ? Such sexual power happens in everyday life, in everyday situations - it's not merely about 'sex', IMO.

Thoughts?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
You mean like when you're at this office party and you reach out to grab the last donut then you see your co-worker is giving you this sexy smile and it just makes you give it up?

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
Well thanks a lot, Torks :groan:
This turned out all wrong. :D

I was going for sarcasm, as it would be nice if people posted a bit more than Sid and Erkka did. You were the first to actually add something to Zlatan's post, plus you posted right before me so I didn't see it anyways. :D

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++

That's two quality posts here, keep it up guys.
:LOL: We're just waiting for River, Sergio, Pado and Fliakis to arrive, it will be much more interesting then... :D

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
I think I know what the answer's gonna be for most on here, but I thought it worth seeing people's point of view on the subject.

Do women have more sexual power over us men, then we do over them and is it right that they use it ? Such sexual power happens in everyday life, in everyday situations - it's not merely about 'sex', IMO.

Thoughts?

hypothetical situation. a woman tells a man that she wants to have sex with him right there right now he will be naked in .3 sec. if a man tells a woman that he wants to have sex with her right there right now he will ger slapped.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Thoughts?

You kinda assumed the answer: who have more sexual power and why women use it over us? That's question with reply in one.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Women have more sexual power.

And its not even close.

How many men have done insanely stupid things just for some action (Raises Hand)

And now that I have a chance to reflect on what those stupid things were, (leaving your best friend stranded without a car in Boston, Calling in sick at work for three days straight, etc.......etc......) I'd do it all over again :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
And now that I have a chance to reflect on what those stupid things were, (leaving your best friend stranded without a car in Boston, Calling in sick at work for three days straight, etc.......etc......) I'd do it all over again :D
note to self: never accept rides from Serge :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++

note to self: never accept rides from Serge :D
Oh, he understood.

He was more pissed off that the girl he hooked up with ended up bailing out on him, and this was back in the late 80's, when cell phones weighed 7 pounds, cost 2000.00 and had a range of 500 ft, so he had no way of getting in touch with me.

Nothing like two cases of Budweiser and a nickel bag to restore a friendship:D

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I don't think that there is much debate about this topic-how many people are going to say men?? It's exactly as Martin said in his example ;)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Its certainly women. Females have the power when it comes to this stuff. They know we want it (thats a given), so unfortunately they make us suffer. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)