Who does your family support? (1 Viewer)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
father: uninterested in club level soccer
mum: juventus ( loves platini)
sister: man utd ( i'm trying to get her facts straightened :disagree: )
brother: inter milan ( hopeless case unfortunetly :cry: )
girl friend: barcelona ( still negotiating about possible change in heart about juventus)
me: 100% juventino

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Mother: juventus and Italia (loves Del Piero)
Sister: doesn't know much but likes Fabio Cannavaro:eyebrows:
ex girl friend: likes Del Piero (that was my effect) ;)
Girl friend: uninterested
My Best Man: Chelsea fan (before the Abramovich era)
me: Juventus all the way!!!

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
RoBi said:
I guess, your family likes the stripes eh? Care to say why you became a juve fan?

thanks for your responses everyone

I always wanted to be different i suppose. I was like 5 years old when i supported Juventus. I used to get proper slated from my family til we won lo Scudetto in 95. Then thats when i got my own back.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
How I became a Juventino? Here's the story:

Euro2000 was the very first football tournament I've watched, and guess who made me say wow? yeah Alex Del Piero (funny isn't it, he wasn't even playing great, but still made a 13 year old guy love football lol)... so then I learned that he's a Juve player/captain, and became a loyal Juventino.

Shortly Del Piero's game, charisma at Euro2000 (even his sadness looked cool lol) made me a Juventino and I'm really happy/proud :)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
My cousin made me a Juve fan when I was about 5-8 years old can't remember, I wasn't very much into them but they were my favourite team when I was a kid. I liked Juve because of Del Piero as well but from then on when I became a loyal fan (which was about 2 years ago) my respect and love for him and the club went beyond.

FORZA JUVENTUS!! :pint:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
giovanotti said:
Damn!!!!:pumpkin:

yup i feel bad for both of them. ( as for my brother i think its mutation inhis genes how can he support inter:disagree: )

amongst my friends and cousin i am the only juventino the rest are either ac milan, real madrid, aresnal, or barcelona supporters!!!!!!

BooQy

Jun 3, 2006
first football match i ever watched was milan - juve, and it was very long ago, maybe 93, 94, maybe earlier. so, i asked my father what team he supports and he said: "if savicevic plays, milan. if not, juventus". savicevic didn't play. if savicevic played that match, maybe i'd be for milan now, who knows?

also, after partizan belgrade, juventus was the first football team whoose name i ever heard. i knew theres a team named juventus and that its powerfull before i watched football for the first time on tv.

also theres one more thing. i started to watch italian league in 1998, when milan won the tittle in the last round, taking it from lazio. anyway, juve had a horrible season, he only went to intertoto. the next season they were first until the end, and i was impressed how the team can be so bad one season and the next to loose the tittle in the last round. thats when i deffinetely became juventino.

also there is one commentator here who loves milan more than his mother :) , and he always praises milan and always bad things about juve & specially inter. thats why i hate milan, more than fiorentina or roma. maybe i'm not classical juventino :)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
juve_ruler said:
yup i feel bad for both of them. ( as for my brother i think its mutation inhis genes how can he support inter:disagree: )
:lol:

juve_ruler said:
amongst my friends and cousin i am the only juventino the rest are either ac milan, real madrid, aresnal, or barcelona supporters!!!!!!
oh man ,real madrid.....I hate that club.:pumpkin:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
snoop said:
what all this love about sweden? didn't you have dreams to become a Brazilian Tranny?
Snoop, why are you barking again? I haven't said anything to you in the longest time? PMS'ing again, eh?

btw, associating transexuals with a nation makes you a bigot; you wouldn't like it if I associated your nation with...:

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
My father was Gianni Agnelli, so I had no choice but to be a Juventino (except when I rebelled against the family for 10 years and supported Torino and drove a Renault, just to piss them off).

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Andy said:
Me: Juventus
Father: Detroit Red Wings
Mother: "Quit Masturbating, unlock the bathroom door, and come down for dinner. have you finished your homework yet?"
Dog: Woof

Yeah . . . you should have gone with the Agnelli story on this one.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
After World Cup 94, I became a huge fan of Baggio. After he transfered to Milan I supported Milan for a while. One day I go 2 my friends house, he's italian and the whole family are Juventino to the blood, his dad saw me wearing a Milan jersey and kicked me out of his house. After watching Del Piero and especially the 3-2 loss to Man Utd and the 1-0 win in Delle Alpi I knew it was Juve for me. Forza Robbie, Forza Alex FORZA JUVE

Father: Uninterested
Mother: Uninterested
Brother 1: Juventus
Brother 2: 2 years old and on his way to becoming a Juventino
Moi: Juve 4 life

incomplex

Mar 2, 2004
Dad: Tottenham Hotspurs
Mom: Dont care
Brother: Valencia
Brother: Inter Milan (no hope, but having second thought about it recently)
Sis: Barca
Me: Juve all the way!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)