Who do you think is the best to coach juve next season? (6 Viewers)

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

that is what i fear from deschamps..he is too inexperienced..but appear to be good in his choices. But when we are talking about coaching...experience its everything.

But i really like deschamps... and maybe im getting carried away by the high steem i had for him as a JUve and France player.
I like him too, but I would wait another year and see what he does...

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #48
    I want dechamp only if he can bring GUILY with him , this guy is a machine of goals.:D

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    I think it all depends on how well Italy plays in the Portugal and consequently, Trappatoni's future.

I am afraid we will not know for sure until July.

Juve_7

Apr 5, 2004
    impressive display of power for Deschamps last night against Real not only he knew how to handle their offence but he dominated the match with his tactics and always made the right subs ....
    if he goes on further in the CL i think he will earn himself a place at Juve

Saphire_diablo

Feb 29, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Juve_7 ] ++
    impressive display of power for Deschamps last night against Real not only he knew how to handle their offence but he dominated the match with his tactics and always made the right subs ....
    if he goes on further in the CL i think he will earn himself a place at Juve
    I watch the game..
    I can't help myself looking at the Madrid players :D. They try attack like crazy but in the end Monaco doubles their score :rofl: Look at their face when K.O.llina ends the game :rofl:

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Saphire_diablo ] ++

I watch the game..
    I can't help myself looking at the Madrid players :D. They try attack like crazy but in the end Monaco doubles their score :rofl: Look at their face when K.O.llina ends the game :rofl:
    lol. good one :D

Juve_7

Apr 5, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Saphire_diablo ] ++

I watch the game..
    myself i watched the game with a die hard Real supporter ..... well his face said it all :D

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Juve_7 ] ++

myself i watched the game with a die hard Real supporter ..... well his face said it all :D
    There are two Real fans among my friends, and in the bar last night while some of us were watching Arsenal on one TV, they were watching Real on another one.

After the Monaco's third goal they slowly disappeared! :D

Juve_7

Apr 5, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Pendir ] ++

There are two Real fans among my friends, and in the bar last night while some of us were watching Arsenal on one TV, they were watching Real on another one.

After the Monaco's third goal they slowly disappeared! :D
    ya i suspect we wont hear there voice for a long time now :fero:

Juve_7

Apr 5, 2004
    latest on Soccer net said that Lippi is interested in coaching Real next season !!! now im sure he is leaving lets just hope the replacement is good

Aug 1, 2003
    Deschamps has done really well, but I'd still give him another year or two before he becomes a Juve coach.

Not too keen on Ranieri though. He's a hardworking coach IMO, but his style just doesn't fit my bill. But then again, I'm not the GM of Juve ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)