Who do you think is the best to coach juve next season? (20 Viewers)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I think this guy is quite positive that he will leave this summer. He seems a little weak to me though.

Euro Success Might Not Save Me - Ranieri
04/05/2004. Chelsea coach Claudio Ranieri has admitted the outcome of tomorrow's Champions League quarter-final against Arsenal may not have any baring on his future.

The Italian, whose attitude has to be admired, insists he is not affected by the speculation and will be able to leave Stamford Bridge with his head held high if he is given the boot.

He told the Sunday Herald: "If I'm not Chelsea boss next August, I'll walk away with my head held high.

"If the club decide to keep me on I have a contract until 2007 I'll be even happier. I have a feeling Tuesday's result won't affect things much.

"I was never under any illusion. When a new owner comes in, he likes to make changes and bring in his own people.

"This is true in football and in business. It's something I accepted, which is why all this speculation does not affect me now.

"I had to lay the foundation of a team which could begin a cycle of success which could last, five, or seven years into the future.

"That's what I'm being judged on. Not something like whether we win silverware, because the difference between success and failure is tiny and it's something for which you can't plan."

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I can't see juve without lippi ... this person is like a blood to us.. i wish he would remain with us for the rest of his life...Lippi Lippi Lippi foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Why can't you see Juve without Lippi?

We've been without him for almost 100 years and we've still been a succesful team. IMO it's time for him to move on

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Recall that Juventus hired Lippi at a time when he wasn't well known at all, in fact he had never won anything in his career, just like Deschamps who is also unproven.

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
Yeah, we need someone young. The traps and lippis are tried and tested. They no longer stand a chance against the attack minded european coaches. Ancellotti has done well to transform into a very attack minded coach while keeping his defense strong. I would like to see some new faces. Deschamps is no. 1 for me. Del Neri seems like he will turn out to be to defensive and he is the kind of the guy that would remove a striker and add a defender when we are loosing a game.

Apr 6, 2004
I'm assuming that Parma's Prandelli is gonna be Juve's coach next season...... if not Deschamps is second choice but didier is still under contract and Monaco president has insisted that Juve would have to pay the buy out clause..... can you imagine Juve paying a bloody transfer fee for a manager?

kurvengeflüster

********* a.D.
Jan 24, 2004
Lippi :) I like him, ok his recent tactics were not that great (hm..actually they were sh*t) but he's not that guy recieving a red card, or the one playing an awful one-two nor that freak needing 5 100%-chances to score a goal

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
deschamps is good coach, but he is still young coach, and has still to learn and prove...

i think he is still not for juve. ok,he was very succesfull with monaco, but he won't be coaching a team in ligue 1, but he will be coaching even greater team than monaco in the best league in the world.

gigi del neri would be the best solution if lippi leaves.

Jan 7, 2004
i dont want lippi. its his second time that he shows that he does not care about juve when they are not winning.

the guys is not doing anything to raise the team morale and his tactics are not working.

man i grew up watching lippi but the this is his second time and one time too many.

he had great success with juve and i am really sorry that it has to end like this.

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
I still think Del Neri would be a great choice, cuz for me Deschamps is a little bit unexperienced lets see how well will he do next season with Monaco. Del Neri would be a perfect choice cuz he counts on young players (not like Lippi or at least the last Lippi cuz the first one had the courage to play DP instead of R.Baggio) He plays a very offensive mind football which is a good thing and has a lot of personality. I would say go Del Neri !

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sparty ] ++
I still think Del Neri would be a great choice, cuz for me Deschamps is a little bit unexperienced lets see how well will he do next season with Monaco. Del Neri would be a perfect choice cuz he counts on young players (not like Lippi or at least the last Lippi cuz the first one had the courage to play DP instead of R.Baggio) He plays a very offensive mind football which is a good thing and has a lot of personality. I would say go Del Neri !
that is what i fear from deschamps..he is too inexperienced..but appear to be good in his choices. But when we are talking about coaching...experience its everything.

But i really like deschamps... and maybe im getting carried away by the high steem i had for him as a JUve and France player.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Del Neri has Serie A experience but absolutely no CL experience. Deschamps on the other hand has lead Monaco into the CL Semi final and taken the scalp of Real Madrid. He has CL experience, and that could be more important to us. And let's not forget that he played for Juventus for many years so you cant really say he's unexperienced. A smart player makes a good coach, and Didier fits that bill perfectly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)